3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

dola423

Sep 15, 2016
Changing the extension does not work, might be a windows 10 thing. Can anyone post this as an actual rvdata2 file?
This is an actual rvadat2 file. I can't upload a rvadat2 file, so I change "rvadat2" to "txt".

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This is an actual rvadat2 file. I can't upload a rvadat2 file, so I change "rvadat2" to "txt".
Can you upload it on mega as rvdata? Like I said, changing it does not work in Windows 10, it stays a text file, no matter what extension you give it.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Can you upload it on mega as rvdata? Like I said, changing it does not work in Windows 10, it stays a text file, no matter what extension you give it.
Hey, I have windows 10 and I managed to change it. You can try to check the "show file extensions" box in the view tab of your download folder, and then try to rename the file again.

(Those may not be the actual terms because my Windows is not in English, but they should be close enough to not give you too much trouble.)

Reactions: muttdoggy

dola423

Sep 15, 2016
I try again, and my uploading is OK. You can do according to what #65 said.

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
"
Hi Everybody,

I'm going to start doing an actual weekly update. I don't know why I haven't yet, but I'm starting now. So every Wednesday from now on, expect a post from me. OK, so there are a few things I'm going to mention:

Firstly, what's on everybody's minds, Update 0.6! I'm working on it as usual, but this update is going to have a lot of content. I've added the free-roam into the school days now, so there's going to be options and mini events to find here, which also adds more work, but work which is required to add more to the game. Also, added to bad path into the game which can actually lead to an alternative Bad End, a GOR if you like. I think it's going to be one that people want to see though. So now, during this first week undercover there is already two endings you could possibly get; Bad Endings, but endings nonetheless. "

This is the last post regarding the next update specifically. He mentioned in an earlier post he was hoping to release the update late November, or early December.

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
I thought I'd keep you guys updated. Key made a new post today regarding the next version.

"

Hi guys,

I have something I need to get off of my chest. I'm not happy right now really with the way things are with the game over these 3 days. Well at the moment the last day. The way I usually do things is like this. I usually finish a day in game and then play it myself. It's at this stage I decide whether it is good enough or not, 9 times out of 10 I don't think it is good enough. So I've done this with the 1st and 2nd day in the update and gone back and changed things eating up a lot of time, but in my opinion it's worth it, because I want to get it right for you guys, because I really do want to make a good game. This also has helped with finding bugs. Anyway, I've finished the last day and played it and just kind of hated it. I don't know if I'm being too critical of my own work or not, but I just didn't like it. So I seeked another opinion and kind of got the same response. It just seemed too... much, it's hard to explain. I'm changing some things with it and it's going to take some time.

Now I wanted to release the update today and to be honest, I could. It's just I don't want to release it now, I want to kind of do this day again, keeping some things and getting rid of other things completely. Now I don't want to take long with this as now I'm overdue on a release and that sucks for you guys, I know that. It's just I already know that once the game is technically completed, I intend on pretty much doing the first 5 days again because I'm not happy with them, I don't want this to be the case with the second week and as it stands, it isn't, well apart from this last day leading into the weekend. I'm decided against going and changing the first five days now, because then it slows new content for you guys and I won't do that. I just hope that you understand my passion in creating something great here. I don't want to just create half assed content i wouldn't even enjoy myself. I'm going to get this right and you're all going to love it!

Anyway, my friend suggested I just do a Poll. A Poll to let you guys decide what happens now. There are two choices which I'll explain here.

1. I release the update with the two days in game that I'm happy with. This adds 8 CG's including a whopping 60-70 images. Now this will still mean that the following day will be released this month, but it just gives those eager to play, something to play.

2. Everybody waits a little bit and I release it as I planned to, with three days of content. I don't know how long it will take, but I do have all the foundations already set and I don't plan on scrapping all the scenes, so that will speed the restructure of the game day. All I can say for 1000% certainty is that it will be this month and that I'm going to work my ass of be as quick as possible, whilst still of course keeping a good quality of work.

Now I know some people would happily play the update now with the 3rd day as it is, but honestly it's just awkward from a developers perspective. You wouldn't write a book and release it knowing you're going to go back and change a chunk of it. Just seems odd.

If the Poll suggest that more people just want the two days as an update then it will be out next week. I just have to take out the content from the 3rd day to stop any spoilers and make some slight adjustments. This would also give me time next week to make a detailed walkthrough of the game from beginning to where I am now. I also did plan on adding a way to just reveal all scenes in the recollection room, I could also do this early next week. Either way, I wanted to give you guys the choice and I will decide on Monday what to do once everybody has had a chance to vote.

This update was intended to be huge, with the most work I've done put into it. I'm sure you'll pick up on that without me saying anything. Either way, I apologize again for this. I truly am sorry. What a shit way to start December.

*sigh*

Sorry,

Key'
"

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
"
Hi guys,

So after making a few revisions, I decided that I'm going to completely take the day out of the game; for now, and replace it with a different one. I do plan on using this day I've taken out in the future, but with some changes of course.

Anyway, I've decided on a way I can implement a day at the beach for Chloe & Sally, with only changing a couple of things from the planned story. I remember before I did the revamp, the day at the beach was something I knew I could have done better. This time I've planned out a perfect scene that is going to be pretty intense.

I know I've annoyed a lot of people with this setback, I take full responsibility, but as some people have noticed, it's my choice and it's my vision. I want it to be right. Anyway, I've decided I'm going to try and keep you as up to date with the progress of this day, so you can be right beside me up until completion, which will be before the end of this month. So here is where I'm at:

I've finished all the morning sequences.

I've made a slight variant to a scene in the morning (Nothing major).

I've added dialog between Sally & Chloe up to the point where they are getting changed into Bikini's.

I've made the map for the Beach.

I've created all standing portraits for Chloe wearing her bikini (This included increasing her skin gloss. I wanted to give it that sun lotion/sweaty look).

Also added some new portraits of Chloe naked in conclusion to a scene from the previous night.

That's all right now, but it's only 14:12pm here, so plenty of time. I hope you like the image and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Key'
"

microbi0

Aug 6, 2016
So he's basically finished 2 days due to him being busy or just lazy af and now he acts like he'd done 3 days but "didn't like" the last one.
How many times is he gonna come up with this I don't like how things are so I am gonna re-do shit excuse?

Reactions: Muff Diver
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes