3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Willing to do that. How do I go about doing that?
Just right-click in the game folder, select new, and then folder, and name it "save." If that doesn't work, change the name to "saves" (it's been a long time and I don't recall which name that old RPGM version used).

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
why i cant save
Did you follow the installation Instructions in the same named spoiler in the Original post in this thread?

...located just above the DOWNLOAD section you likely found the link you used to download the project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Did you follow the installation Instructions in the same named spoiler in the Original post in this thread?

...located just above the DOWNLOAD section you likely found the link you used to download the project.
On the page where you have the game.exe (start), create a folder and label it "Saves" restart the game and you should be able to save. I did just that and it works perfectly.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I know you can make the game "full-screen", is it possible to make it "windows only". If it's on full-screen you can't check the walkthrough, in windows mode, you can.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 7983

Overview:
Where Chloe works from the station for the Sheriff solving various cases and getting involved in certain activities. She will usually have to resort to acts of degradation (Never anything to do with 'Piss' or 'Scat') to get ahead in her cases in an attempt to please the Sheriff, although she can also choose not to which will create a 'Clean Officer' path.​

Updated: 02-05-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 1.02 Final
Language: English
Other Games: Halloween - Christmas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: - Compressed Verion

Thanks to @Phalzyr

View attachment 7982 View attachment 7981 View attachment 7977 View attachment 7976 View attachment 7978 View attachment 7974 View attachment 7973 View attachment 7972
Do you know if the dev has plans to do another Officer Chloe game? This one is awesome and I'm sure a new Officer Chloe would be even better. It would have been perfect if you could use the mouse and if the Textbox could be faded out to leave only the script visible.

Reactions: ColdSilentKnight
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes