3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
Can anyone provide a torrent for this game ... im getting really slow download speed at mega

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
did he release a new version? he said he releases updates on every 5th of month.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

1000% out before end of month!

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
Just a question guys .... does this game has room where you can see the scenes you have unlocked like in other rpg's (eg. Incest Story) . If there is such room where is it ? As i am not being able to find any such thing...

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Guys do you know how to change your morality/corruption in this game? I mean, I can't change it with RPGMakerSaveEdit >< I'ts annoying as it's needed for some scenes. Do you know how to change it?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
- Easter Egg
Plesase tell me how to get this scene!
i just found one... they are on the park near the restaurant. i think u can find them at night or afternoon.Idk about the 2 part '-'

microbi0

Aug 6, 2016
i just found one... they are on the park near the restaurant. i think u can find them at night or afternoon.Idk about the 2 part '-'
Nope. The first part is located at the Police Station. One of the weekdays (day 4 maybe, i am not sure). Top right side of the Police Station map, 2 guys are fighting about a girl. One of them accuses the other of fucking his girlfriend.
Part 2 is located at the Town map. On the weekend try to enter an alley on the bottom right side of the map, just above that park area. THere is a vending machine there. Part1 story line continues.

Nothing major tho, kind of a letdown actually.

EDIT: Posted a picture guide a bit below

Last edited:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nope. The first part is located at the Police Station. One of the weekdays (day 4 maybe, i am not sure). Top right side of the Police Station map, 2 guys are fighting about a girl. One of them accuses the other of fucking his girlfriend.
Part 2 is located at the Town map. On the weekend try to enter an alley on the bottom right side of the map, just above that park area. THere is a vending machine there. Part1 story line continues.

Nothing major tho, kind of a letdown actually.
humm i just found that one near the park or n the park...

microbi0

Aug 6, 2016
Part 1 you can find on Day 5. Police Station Area.

Part 2 you can find on Day 6. Town Area. This Alley is only available as part of the Easter Egg. You cannot enter there normally.

The BJ scene in the other park area is not an Easter Egg.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes