3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
this is one of the first rpg games ive tried... i have to say that he's not improving that much...

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Thank you you are best. I realy like this game and i think this best rpg game then other.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
this is one of the first rpg games ive tried... i have to say that he's not improving that much...
I don't know about him improving but in my opinion he is working really slow.It took him almost a year to get to where he was with the game before he decided to start again from scratch.The only main difference is that he changed the corruption system and added "roaming mode" how he calls it so you can run around and not just follow the storyline.Also the renders are almost the same only with minor changes like other hairstyles and different shaders.

Here is a comparison between new(left) and old(right) Sally , I kinda like the old one more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is the new(left) and old(right) Chloe

Also I am still waiting for him to add the cucumber scene :rolleyes:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Are you positive it's newer? The link in the OP claims to be 0.6.2, and your link points to a file claiming to be 0.6.1a.
SavageRage is the one who posted both. The one in the OP was really 0.6.0. The new one is a bugfixed version with another voyeur scene.
BTW updated OP.

Reactions: FallenLondon

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
New Chloe looks better, the old model face was kinda strange or something
Edit: Wait, the new models are the oiled or the pale ones?

Last edited:

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Wierd, I have been watching this thread forever, but have not gotten a notification on it. And when I check my watched threads it is not on the list... wierd.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wierd, I have been watching this thread forever, but have not gotten a notification on it. And when I check my watched threads it is not on the list... wierd.
Looks like the forum ninjas intercepted it. o_O Double check your stuff when you can. We've had a few hiccups on the road and some things were lost along the way. Make it a habit to double check your profile every now and then.

whateveriam

Aug 6, 2016
Really haven't been enjoying the last couple of updates. My favorite part of this game was how Chloe's interactions at the police station and around town slowly changed while she tried to keep control of the situation. Maybe in the next update she'll have to do stuff around town and maybe even have to go to the police station as a whore, but for now Chloe pretending to be a whore isn't as fun as her pretending to be a police officer while people take advantage of her.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Really haven't been enjoying the last couple of updates. My favorite part of this game was how Chloe's interactions at the police station and around town slowly changed while she tried to keep control of the situation. Maybe in the next update she'll have to do stuff around town and maybe even have to go to the police station as a whore, but for now Chloe pretending to be a whore isn't as fun as her pretending to be a police officer while people take advantage of her.
Just for your first message here have my like :p, and I agree, the interaction with the people of the town was the best part.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I due think that next update we will be albe to play in the city again ^-^

Seems this will be a weekend update

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
lol=( he can only ban your acaunt no card, you can easy reg new acaunt if you want

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
They do that to stop you leaking there games so you can't pledge to that creator anymore its not a patreon ban just that creator that has caught you

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes