• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
so um very curious since it says your beloved i was wondering if the girl is someone you are in a relationship with or just really like ? cause the effect of the events that happens kinda changes for me depending on that ps would love it if its the first one :p

long story short
(lots of spoilers, beware)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
reading description was enough to avoid it.
Also depressing? its more annoying than depressing i can already tell if i were to play this id fucking smash my pc of anger and not sit there crying because she got raped

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
well, the story kind of take you, and that's how it tricked me in finishing it... but yes is pretty heavy

NTRPG1 was a little more on the comedic side...
until you arrive at the last 3 scenes, and those kill you inside....

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
No sure if this is offtopic, but in easy words, why someone enjoy NTR? Does this people enjoy feel betrayed?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
No sure if this is offtopic, but in easy words, why someone enjoy NTR? Does this people enjoy feel betrayed?
Yes, it is off-topic. There are whole threads on the forum discussing this.

So please if you have any further questions about NTR, feel free to read around on the forum as we're not going to have that conversation on this thread, please. Thanks

Drimenlon

Jul 15, 2018
I am stuck after the mc got his first blowjob from a girl while Filia get fucked. I dont know how to get to evening, pls help.

U

User_682252

for me it was very good game and something fresh. The lack of ability to do anything was best, but sadly some aspects looked little too unnatural, like why he was ignored by other girls like give this guy some pussy too.

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone have a save right before or after the red haired guy shows up?

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Hanataka is alive and stopped working on Ntrpg3 to work on Ntrpg4 and .
That's good news! NTR master is back for another hit.

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
if NTR 3 was cancelled wtf is this?? answer please i wanna play this:

or can recommend me other ntr game like ntrpg series?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
if NTR 3 was cancelled wtf is this?? answer please i wanna play this:

or can recommend me other ntr game like ntrpg series?
That's the old listing for it and he said he might go back and work on it after 4.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes