RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

RianHyuna

Dec 8, 2017
I finished this game and opened all the phases for me to play again, the scenes too, I realized that the game does not have the gallery room where I can see the sprites of the sex scenes, but there is the room where I can see all the scenes of sex I spent in the game. Now happy end I do not know if it has how to do and if you have please teach me, I got the gold bar in a chest, which indicates that Ragnas is the biggest liar of all, in that dungeon had no dragon. He just wanted to have sex with the women of the village, what a disgrace he hates him and Abel

RianHyuna

Dec 8, 2017
Someone posted this walkthrough for happy ending at ULMF; i didn't try it yet as i am at chapter 3;

"After beating the game ,open the ultimate chest, u will find the gold bar. now u can restart phase 0 (with gold bar in your inventory), but u can see only normal happy ending (becouse u dont have the money, only the item), instead start the phase 1, rush to the merchant and sell the bar and all item u have. when u have 100000 gold or more com back to the book room (use the standar way, walk to the cave). now u have the money u can finally start phase 0. good work, true happy ending unlock!"

Thank you very much, I had done everything right, I thought I had let something happen in the game. More had done it all right and opened all the sex scenes of the game! only the happy ending was missing! I was already giving up when I read your comment on this forum giving this tip!

Thank you very much !!! really! you saved me

I live in Brazil and still not very well English, I played this whole game without understanding much English plus the main story I understood! Thank you very much indeed! for your help

Reactions: Amanda Carter

RianHyuna

Dec 8, 2017
I wish he developed NTRPG3, first images he showed were really good looking...
Do you know how to make game in rpg maker? Is it difficult? I saw that the NTRPG has no battles, it would be nice to have a fight against Ragnas and Abel to save Filia and Marie, I would leave the game with more action ahaha

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Do you know how to make game in rpg maker? Is it difficult? I saw that the NTRPG has no battles, it would be nice to have a fight against Ragnas and Abel to save Filia and Marie, I would leave the game with more action ahaha
Nope.
And I'm not interested in a non ntr ending ^^

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone tell me what's the deal with the gallery at the end? I wanted to watch this scene titled "Phase 3 <3 17 Kidding around", but I can't see anything. The two guards are talking japanese, and I can't open the door where the sounds of sex are coming from. Any ideas on this?

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Oh this game, this is the most depressing one I've think I've ever played for a Hentai game, this is just tragic. You don't really fap as much to the end, and when you see the ending, it's really dark. Also has anyone been able to locate the final secret for the end of the game, that's the one thing I can't find. That damned item to unlock the story notes.
wow sounds like my tastes and what i have seen of hentai is much worse then XD cause this was pretty light to stuff i have found

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Thug Hero Party let's the MC get revenge. It's a dark story and not for the faint of heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the other hand, you have Amor Magic Academy which I couldn't play for very long since the MC and everyone in it are wholly unlikable. Amor has picture scenes and pixels. Thug Hero Party is just pictures. Both of them are on this site - just do a search.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

killjoh

Jan 20, 2018
Help! Once I open the game there is significant input lag on the menu but not when I am just walking around in-game. There is also lag when specific audio (sex noises) plays that causes my character to have to pause every time it plays.
If it helps I’m running windows 10

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
The links to this one and the prequel are dead. Does anyone have a mega-link? Would be much appreciated.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
I saw that there is a game that focuses on the sister.
Someone posted it here, but the link is down.
does somebody has it?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I saw that there is a game that focuses on the sister.
Someone posted it here, but the link is down.
does somebody has it?
It was a small bonus game called MarieXmas. It has all the problems the second game has. It's too bad that NTRPG3 never came out. Granted, at this point I was hoping for a way to fight back against the corruption of the world and was sure we weren't going to get it so whatevs.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes