RPGM - Completed - NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Icarusuu

This game is scary, probably a life changing experience, or at least the h-game that most shocked me, there's some games that manage to make me cry over a sad story with amazingly written characters (Violated Princess) or games that hyped me, made me like the characters and gave me plotwists (Tina Scarlet Prison),
    But this game outright terrified me.
    It's not even because you have to watch your girlfriend you that had like, 10 minutes of exposition together, get fucked over and over again for like 4 hours of your life as you try to finish the game,
    I think its just because how the author adapted this whole situation and how it would feel as a psychological horror.
    There's a really erotic, unique and amazing setup for NTR here, you thought you were the great hero, but you weren't, the hero in fact comes to your village, saves everyone and they proceed to offer your girlfriend to him like this is a rite of passage by a ancient tribe and thus you are shocked by entering a room and seeing her without any tease or setup being smashed against a loudly creaking bed right after he was thanked by the villagers, like there wasn't any time to waste in thanking the hero.
    And as that goes..it just repeats, over, over and over, i think this is where it stopped feeling like it's trying to please the cuck player and more of piss them off, it just happens so much that it becomes a chore, the substance/setup the first scene had are non existing here it's like they aren't even trying to hide or think about setting up you to feel good about what's happening, here game doesn't try to make the girl slowly lose it or tease you that she could be getting fucked, she is just his toy now and it's settled.
    But i really think i only saw the horror it's been trying to indulge onto me when phase 2 finishes and other is about to start.
    In the star of the game, it does this symbolism with torches where as the progression goes, some pseudo torches are being lightened up slowly 1 after the other, to signify the coming of the Hero, you had no idea what was coming once all torches would lighten up, and when they do, it's the hero, it's shocking but it doesn't end here
    I noticed this at the end of phase 2, at the right exact moment, you feel like absolutely shit that you been stuck in a house in a flood watching your girlfriend and others get pounded in thousand different scenes on it, and when you think it's over, the horror happens.
    A second set of torches appeared but they were lit instantly, bringing in Abel, another knight/hero, that was shocking, it was the least thing i was expecting to happen at that moment: "Now there's 2 of them?" I'll be honest, it's just was so nicely done, i totally think this author might be some kind of genious in creating impactful cutscenes and a hellish/corruption atmosphere, but without bringing in violence or killing, it's done purely by how otherworldly lustful the knights are.
    Now that phase 3 starts is when i felt the game was a real hero, not just Abel came but many other side character knights to corrupt the village further.
    The first day starts, and then you hear it, probably one of the most scary sound effects i heard in a RPGmaker game, it felt wrong, like i really shouldn't like living in a NTR.
    The game feels entirely different now it expanded, there's more things to do, the knights are like slowly reshaping and corrupting everything about the village with sex in full force, all villagers turn into sex crazed animals and the women are used more and more in bizarre like a rule-less tribe, Abel and the Hero have such insane sex scenes that entire rooms can be filled with sperm and condoms, no other author of any hentai or game does sex like this, it's crazy, you are pretty much in a sperm hell.
    I would even say i even got a little interested in the world building, like what's with the whole dragons thing, is it just made up based in this one being made up? why there's a whole ass kingdom of knights that literally cum liters and won't leave a village? (To be honest, it could just be a hyper dark fantasy with exaggerated proportions.)
    Would be nice if it went in more indepth in the state of the world, what was with the candles, crystals and the lovecraft eyes at the dungeon? or the little kid? a lot could have been explained, the game has a lot of mystery and i love it whole as a hentai artistic experience you can't find anywhere and makes you think a lot.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Usokitsuki

This game was like the Ultimate Mushroom Pizza the MC makes during the final phase: average.

I believe the reason for this, as is the reason there is a noticeable split in reviews on it, is that while it is a mechanically solid H-game (if encroaching being uncomfortably linear), it is emotionally weak NTR game.
    Beware spoiler-heavy, detailed thought-vomit.

What it does well is squeezing the most it can out of the RPGMaker engine and spritework to deliver scenes that convey pretty much what a CG would, if there was one. When author implies something happened someplace, you can see that by giving said place a single glance. When something is happening, there is enough attention to detail that you can see that. There will be some sort of spritework, animation, prop addition, or otherwise. For a game with absolutely no CGs, it does an impressive visual work.

The events themselves are what could be done with RPGmaker in 2014. We are not dealing with any cutting edge for the time technology and scripting here. If you imagine a standard event in a standard RPGMaker game that gets uploaded to this site, and replace the CGs with sprite animations, you'll have an exact idea of what to expect from this.

Plot, however, is where it all begins to fall apart at the seams. This might be a weird reminder this late into this review, but the game is called NTRPG, and the focus is on NTR. Supposedly.
    However, with its pacing the game shoots itself in the knee. You are given roughly an hour of gameplay to familiarize yourself with the characters. Mind you, its gonna take you an hour not because there is an hour of interactions, but because the character moves at the pace of a dying snail (I cannot recommend using a Cheat Engine speedhack option enoug).
    You are given no real insight into any of the characters. Please take note of this, as that will continue throughout the game. The romance, if you could call it that, between the main characters is, at most, vaguely hinted at in the prologue. This would be fine, if, as soon as you exit the prologue, the game didn't follow up the shot in the knee by shooting itself in the head with its pacing.
    As soon as you get introduced to the (I suppose you could call him that) antagonist, the heroine gets fucked by him. In the kind of scene a normal NTR title would use for at least a middle-of-story reveal if not the grand finale, with happy moans and orgasms. And it all goes off the rails from there.
    For a normal H-game this kind of scene would be totally fine, but for an NTR this is a death sentence, as the supposed feeling of loss gets dulled by the fact, that you are not really sure what you've lost (if anything).
    For a short while afterwards the game cannot decide whether the heroine likes whats happening or not, but in such a vague way that it doesn't feel like it commits to one or the other and- oh, I guess the heroine is a slave to cock already. Oh and now the sister got instantly bred as soon as the second protagonist showed up, this time with literally no lampshading as to how it happened. It just happened and, oh- she's also a slut already. And actually the whole village is fucking. And the game is over.

I would go as far as to say, that there is no NTR in this game. While, yes, the people supposedly dear to the main protagonist are being taken away from him, but it happens in such an instant, sokuochi, manner, that it somewhat blindsides you as a player. And the events themselves escalate so rapidly, and to such an absurd degree, that you simply end up.... jaded. Leaving the player jaded is arguably the worst thing an NTR title could do.

None of the characters are ever actually explained. You NEVER get to learn why the supposedly epic dragonslayer hero is a scum he is. Or who the fuck is his friend. Or which ass do they pull the rest of the knights out of. Or if they even ARE who they claim to be. That guy you shoved to the side you apparently killed doing so? And the knight girl that was seconds ago happily gulping dragon slayer piss is now, pardon my pun, pissed off about it enough to also kill you? Huh? Who? What?
    The story does a fine job of making itself look bigger than it is, but then stumbles into the grave of its own making where nothing gets explained and nothing makes sense anymore. You'd say a game about girls getting stolen and fucked doesn't need to make a whole lot of sense, but it does the 'girls getting stolen' part so badly (the 'girls being fucked' part is done mighty fine, make no mistake), that the brain in my head overtook the brain in my pants in directing my attention.

Overall it evens itself out to be just... average. The sex scenes themselves are good, even if they end up playing out less in the NTR and more in the voyeurism kind of setting. There are some quality of life features like the easily accessible guide on 'what the fuck do I do right now and what events are happening today', being able to go back to a specific game phase past the ending, being handed over the "Super Happy Ending" unlock requirements on a silver plate should you wish. There is no grind past prologue, unless you count watching events themselves as grind, with the sole exception of *once* getting the ingredients for that pizza I mentioned.

---
    But there is no NTR and no real character personality to be found. This is a voyeurism game posturing as NTR game. However, that being said, there is still plenty of game to be had. If you're curious enough to have read so far, give it a try. You might like it — plenty of others did.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NTR-lurker

Masterpiece. Every netorare fan should play this. The lack of cgs doesn't impact the quality of the game at all. If you are faint of heart you may have some trouble here, there are definitely easier to digest games out there, but this one is a solid 5/5. Still waiting for HANATAKA next game!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Even though this is a sprite driven game it ended up being an excellent experience overall.

The story is slow and very well developed as it should be for any good game, there is a lot of buildup and the game goes deep into character development making it clear how much appreciation the mc has for each and every girl.

Some people might believe sprite art only isn't enough (as I did initially) but the game is so well designed that it transcends the requirement of cgs, the sprites alone work exceptionally well during peeking scenes and are also very satisfatory during full blown sex scenes.

Without going into spoilers, there are some very interesting subjects that are touched by the story, hopelessness, betrayal, loneliness, evil and more. It's a deeper game than you might expect with so many interesting twists and turns in the story that made this a blast to go through.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Pokerzrn

Writing a review for this game in 2021, weird right?

If you want a quick rundown: plot: 3/10, original if you're barely getting into NTR. Animation: 8/10, some of the best sprite animations I've seen. Sound: 4/10, serviceable. Content: 6/10, you will spend at least a few hours if you aren't speeding through this. Closing Thoughts: A good game for those who can handle NTR but aren't very experienced.

For a more in-depth review continue onward

I want to start this review by giving a little bit of background. I played this game was a few years ago when I was barely getting into NTR, so the concept and themes behind this game were interesting. The characters and plot, I thought at the time, were solid. I quickly gave up at the start of part 3, my heart just couldn't handle it anymore, and now I finally came back and finished it.

This was a story about a man with a good life in the small village he called home. He had a loving sister, a perverted friend, and a amazing neighbor who he cared about and loved. Then then NTR happens and his life is ruined. He can't do anything anymore and you just have to sit there and watch it. For NTR that's what you want, you want to feel like that, you want to feel hopeless as those you care about are taken away and all you can do is watch, but the problem with that is you don't really care about those people.

First of all, the prologue does a bad job at setting up a romance for the two of you. I never felt like I should care about this character because it never gave a reason too. To me, she was just some girl who lived next door, a random person who took care of old people and worked at the inn. I know some people like to roleplay as the individual getting cucked but, seriously, how can people care about a character you spend so little time with before you have you practice you sword swing, interact with you perverted friend, chop down trees, collecting four orbs, and traveling through caves. It tries to show they have feeling for each other by him saving her in the well, before being ruined by the perverted friend, and him saving her, and almost dying, from another demon, and then immediately showing him getting cucked when he wakes up. I had no emotional attachment to the neighbor but my character did and just stood there watching as she spoke generic, reluctant, lines and fell down a generic NTR rabbit hole.

I originally had and huge wall of text comparing this to another game but felt like it was too long. So to put my wall of text into as few words as possible, you don't feel anything for the characters who offer nothing in terms of fulfillment.

If anyone asks why I'm so harsh on this game, it's because it was one of my first dives into NTR and also so many people praise it when it doesn't do anything awe-inspiring that makes it stand out from the rest of generic NTR games.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

beliar

I did enjoy the game, and enjoyed it a bit more than the predecessor, but I still don't consider it a particularly well done netorare game. Netorare in NTRPG2 lacks bite, and is mostly simple voyeurism. The characters are pretty one-dimensional, and Mars himself shows real emotion only a few times through the game. That said, the sex scenes were pretty well done, and the adventure elements felt much better integrated than in the preceding title.

[Read the full review here]
    [Read the full review of MarieXmas here]
  7. 4.00 star(s)

JamesHunter5000

Its a wierd feeling. I have watched many ntr hentai and manga. But never have been part of one. Its strongest suit is its story.
    Where it starts as a typical rpg with the hope for the protagonist becoming a hero though training and hardship. Not to mention a girl who may or may not love u back.
    But then u realize u ain't the protagonist nor u ever will be. Just a side character is what u are. While i didn't find the sprite format to be erotic or the moaning. the story always kept me interested. As the real hero of the story corrupt which i hold dear. Its a unique experience to have i think. Makes u more endurable.
    cons-U can't change the story. Accept ur fate as it was written
  8. 4.00 star(s)

lokastheut

well. holy shit, this one was heavy, its good, if you love read, and the others aspects like pixel art and sound help this game, its a good game if u want a history tha make u very sad, but has an epilogue that has a good ending? well, to me it looks like a joke that the developer created ´cause the games its freaking heavy, but, i dont know how to descride this experience, i think this make me sad about love, like, love does not exist in anywhere and everyone you love gonna betray you, well...what did you expect from a ntr game? good but sad as fuck
  9. 5.00 star(s)

xCTx

This game still remain amoungst my top 10 favourite adult titles.

The original was good but NTRPG2 improves all aspects of the original, first off I LOVE the new sprites, again no CG which IMO is a good thing so if you hate not having I'm afraid you're out of luck.

My one complaint about the first game was the story wasn't great, not bad just nothing great, NTRPG2 improves this drastically, it's not exactly Shakespear but there is more effort in this game and the villain is a little more interesting than the first.

The H-Scenes are a massive improvment which is in part thanks to the sprite upgrade, to this day they are still some of the best with only N-Taii coming close to duplicating it.

The game DOES still have the issue of not being able to choose a day but thankfully there is usually a bit more to do than in NTRPG1.

Once again the sound effects are top notch and even the soundtrack chosen was great.

The only sad thing is apart from a x-mas special this was the end (currently) for this series as NTRPG3 was never completed but we still have the first two and again if you're into NTR (specifically Netorare) then this is the game for you.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

imranj

I definitely liked the story as I like netorare games but somewhere feels depressing as the story is very linear and you can't impact it through choices. You have to accept fate as it is. Quest direction could've been much more clear. The prologue gives you hope of romance and then the ultimate betrayal breaks the heart.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Face Off

Disclaimer: I didn't finish the game. Maybe I didn't get to the good part.

The main problem is it feels very boring. Really slow start, where you have to read instructions and do what they say.
    Example: Meet some dude 3x by the bridge and then talk to him again on a sunday.
    You feel like a machine executing instructions. If you don't mind taking your time and exploring the map, maybe it wont be a problem for you.

The woman the main character should be interested in is just a friend. There's almost no relationship developed between them. She also doesn't even seems to like the "antagonist" when he is with her.

Reading that other reviewers loved it, maybe the game just isn't for me. I feel like it is very specific for people who get off just with SEEING some guy with a girl you like and don't require other typical NTR themes. It does NOT(at least until the part I gave up) have common themes in NTR/Cuckold games, like humiliation, femdom, submission. Heck, the woman in question isn't even your girlfriend.

TL;DR: The pixel art didn't arouse me, the dialogue didn't work for me and the story felt random and boring. Maybe it was the lack of CGs or the engine.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Cigarettes

Kind of review

Story, about a boy who love someone who sleep with some man

Originality, never play something like this before, or heard any story like this before, so it is pretty original.

Renders, smooth rendering no doubt.

Sound, smooth sound, and kinda have variations according to what the MC experience.

Playability, so far so good.

Performance, game performance? no problemo.

Bugs, no bug maybe (i'm not tech savy u know)

Animations, good pixel animation

Voice Acting, standard but good.

Grammar, superb.

Amount of content, heavy and meaningful and impactful content. You will not look the world the same again after diving into this game. Like, when you watch Joker. You won't be same ever again.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Torlok

Add my own quick review. The game for me is almost a traditional faerie tale. Boy do something wrong for an unclear reason (mentioned even by the characters) and make a whole village pay for it. As these pre-Disney story, it is sad and bitter. Not for everyone, I agree.

I'm a sucker for the sexual corruption of a community and this game does it properly. One of my favorite scene, is of one minor character who get affect as well because of her self-confidence.

As someone have mentioned the NTR is not strong with the girl next door or the sister... But, can you have NTR with your simple life or the future you lost? Probably not, but anyway, I really like it ;)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

fantasykelvin

less that 200mb , pixel art (which i though cannot arouse me) , ended up being one of the best NTR games i ever played. Looks can be deceiving. Try it if your NTR lover.

Art is an interesting thing that can convey stories/idea far better that we imagine. as i pick new games to play, i always go for the best animation, superb drawing adult game. but imagine as i play this game (less than 200mb) with pixel art that i thought i would hate, it hit all the right fetish spot of NTR. you'll understand that appreciation of "art" comes in all shapes and size.

If your into NTR hardcore stuff, this is one of the best game out there. If your not into NTR, this is one of the worst game.

Remember, Green orb is cutting down all the tree. took me forever.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Amte

This game fails at the most important thing of any NTR: You don't care about the characters. No emotional build-up, you're at first confused who Filia is supposed to be. It's only after the inhumanly ridiculous amount of c(f)ucking that she admits she got feelings for you.
    Like - what? Your innocence is already gone, so if I started to connect with you now, I'd sign in with all your private life which isn't cucking.
    The only hope I had was the sister part, but it got immediately crushed: The sexual steps are rapid and rampant here as well. No big hurdles, values or emotions get broken (some may initially exist but just unrealistically disappear). Hence, the loose sexual advances make these people quickly lose personality until their role is all that's left.
    On top of that, the main antagonists cucking you come out of the blue, so there's no backstory or ego involved for pleasure. You simply stop caring.

Why this game still remains slightly average is because of the little standard parts of cute humor which always works, no (annoying) combat at all and different setups for the many cuck situations which, however, can get repetitive.
    There's no CG but only pixelart, which would work if the developer concentrated more on the depths of these characters. Therefore, this game could be fun or hot if you project your own character ideas on the given situations (and maybe cringy dirty talk), but that requires much imagination and isn't actually your responsibility as a player.

Hmm, hmm. All in all, it's just baffling how an entire game about NTR misses out on its most obvious requirement. :whistle:(n)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

c0kefloat

Listen. If there's a better NTR experience in the world of H-games, I've yet to find it. This shit is the bomb. I promise you, the lack of CGs will not matter in the slightest once you get into it. If you have even the dullest flicker of a flame of interest in this super controversial genre, you must play this. Don't look up spoilers, and honestly, don't even play the first game. And then join the rest of the people who've played it in the constant search for anything that's even half as good.