RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
so guys which one is the real end? phase 0 or other phase?and what it mean by hymen(healed) filia actually lost her virginity? somebody can give me so good explanation cannot stop thinking untill i have good ending shit this ntr is really hard ffs evetho i am ntr fan btw i not even play the game just look at all the scene using the save file given so idk which one is canon is he time travel back during phase 0 or wat?or that place just a place where you can see future?

Reactions: Rastafoo

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
I just finished this, and there is epilogue that said I can go outside of the town.
anyone ever done that?

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
I just finished this, and there is epilogue that said I can go outside of the town.
anyone ever done that?
can you tell me about this game?that room where we enter that let us sees all the scene is actually wat room?room that let you see the future or wat cuz in the true ending mc basically go out and meet filia while her hymen status is healed so i just wanted to know about the game

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
can you tell me about this game?that room where we enter that let us sees all the scene is actually wat room?room that let you see the future or wat cuz in the true ending mc basically go out and meet filia while her hymen status is healed so i just wanted to know about the game
Basically what happens is everything that happens is canon but at the end you turn back time and use the gold you find and sell to leave town before he can steal your lover and sister. Also you become the pizza master.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Basically what happens is everything that happens is canon but at the end you turn back time and use the gold you find and sell to leave town before he can steal your lover and sister. Also you become the pizza master.
I've been wondering what does "Canon" means? Also Is this a sprite sex game? I haven't seen any scenes with pictures.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I've been wondering what does "Canon" means? Also Is this a sprite sex game? I haven't seen any scenes with pictures.
Yes, it is sprite only sex, still the sprites are really good. I dream of the day we'll have NTRPG3, it seems the game is abandoned right now.

Reactions: Tiasung

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yes, it is sprite only sex, still the sprites are really good. I dream of the day we'll have NTRPG3, it seems the game is abandoned right now.
Yeahh It's good but it feels like somethings missing and may I ask question? I know this isn't the thread to ask but what's the password for the camera room and door on Vitamin Plus If you've played it

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Yeahh It's good but it feels like somethings missing and may I ask question? I know this isn't the thread to ask but what's the password for the camera room and door on Vitamin Plus If you've played it
There is an official guide at the creators page; you can check that ;

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
There is an official guide at the creators page; you can check that ;
Yeah thanks I already figured it out It was very confusing though XD By the way Where can you find the storyline script of this game? I'm gonna try and read the Lilim Union Dream demon zone But I can't find it Princess serena had a story script so it was easy to edit the story

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Hey hi again question what do you do after you buyed the red orb? And where can you find and get the blue orb?
I don't remember the colors but here are the locations of all the orbs;

To get the first orb; go below the bridge south of town. You will recognize the bridge because it has some female guard on it. Below that bridge there is a cave.You will have to walk alongside the river to get to that cave. There you kill a slime, a bat and a demon. The first orb is inside the chest.

To get the second orb; you buy it from the store after an appraiser come to village. It only triggers after Firia drops to well and you rescue her. (You need to steal a few panties for the well scene and you find Firia at the first orb's cave)

To get the third orb; go little bit south of store and cut trees. Cut the one on the far left 3X and you will free some space to wander through some passage, where at end of it - orb number 3.

To get the fourth orb; you will have to wait for Tuesday morning, go to the place where Garudo was cutting trees below bridge and go through some hidden passage. There you will see Garudo jacking his dick on Firia bathing. Push him into water and she will punch him into waterfall. After that you will go there, take a bath and enter waterfall for orb number 4.

I hope this helps. Oh and you need to put the orbs to the monument at the north east of the map. This will end the first chapter.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I don't remember the colors but here are the locations of all the orbs;

To get the first orb; go below the bridge south of town. You will recognize the bridge because it has some female guard on it. Below that bridge there is a cave.You will have to walk alongside the river to get to that cave. There you kill a slime, a bat and a demon. The first orb is inside the chest.

To get the second orb; you buy it from the store after an appraiser come to village. It only triggers after Firia drops to well and you rescue her. (You need to steal a few panties for the well scene and you find Firia at the first orb's cave)

To get the third orb; go little bit south of store and cut trees. Cut the one on the far left 3X and you will free some space to wander through some passage, where at end of it - orb number 3.

To get the fourth orb; you will have to wait for Tuesday morning, go to the place where Garudo was cutting trees below bridge and go through some hidden passage. There you will see Garudo jacking his dick on Firia bathing. Push him into water and she will punch him into waterfall. After that you will go there, take a bath and enter waterfall for orb number 4.

I hope this helps. Oh and you need to put the orbs to the monument at the north east of the map. This will end the first chapter.
Hiii Sorry I've been busy Are you sure about the 4th orb? I'd already do it but when it's tues garudo is still at the forest where he's cutting woods and the dog is blocking the road to the waterfall every morning.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Hiii Sorry I've been busy Are you sure about the 4th orb? I'd already do it but when it's tues garudo is still at the forest where he's cutting woods and the dog is blocking the road to the waterfall every morning.
Well, if it is not tuesday, then it is another day, try visiting the waterfall every morning, when Firia is bathing there, that is the day. Go near Garudo and push him. I'm sure that is the location of the orb.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Well, if it is not tuesday, then it is another day, try visiting the waterfall every morning, when Firia is bathing there, that is the day. Go near Garudo and push him. I'm sure that is the location of the orb.
Finally found him he is in he's usual spot you know the from the beginning? Where you're working for Garudo's effort in there go right and it will trigger I thought garudo was having a glitch xD By the way In every morning why does the dog guarding the way into the waterfall?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Finally found him he is in he's usual spot you know the from the beginning? Where you're working for Garudo's effort in there go right and it will trigger I thought garudo was having a glitch XD By the way In every morning why does the dog guarding the way into the waterfall?
Girls are having bath there at that time. You will know it later in a plot

RianHyuna

Dec 8, 2017
I finished the personal game, in short, Ragnas and Abel were lying about the Dungeon having a dragon? they would take the gold from the trunk to manipulate the villagers and say they were helping the village ...

What a heavy theme, I was very sad .... the Mars died ...

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes