• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers [HANATAKA]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I still have not got a password so I can't play I wish someone would link me.

joonh

Nov 21, 2017
can someone give me a save for
or a walkthrough it ok

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know similar games? I don't care if pixel-only or CG, and I don't care if it has a bad or a good ending, though both would obviously be best.

kuzuma

Jan 23, 2018
i really liked this game and its prequel. does any one knows if there is another game? like NTRPG 3 or something?

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
i really liked this game and its prequel. does any one knows if there is another game? like NTRPG 3 or something?
There is NTRPG 2 - MarieXmas which is a short one with a lot of scenes with the sister, pretty good and fun.
Sadly NTRPG 3 was in the making, but was abandoned like a year and a half ago (or more), the maker fell off the edge of the earth, so, who knows, it may appear eventually.

Reactions: IceHunt55

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
May be i am not bright, but where is village chief's house? Does 2F mean 2nd floor or something? why doesn't this game have a map?

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so um very curious since it says your beloved i was wondering if the girl is someone you are in a relationship with or just really like ? cause the effect of the events that happens kinda changes for me depending on that ps would love it if its the first one :p

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
so um very curious since it says your beloved i was wondering if the girl is someone you are in a relationship with or just really like ? cause the effect of the events that happens kinda changes for me depending on that ps would love it if its the first one :p
I don't think they were together but everyone knew they liked each other I think it has been a while since I last played.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes