• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
How to meet tiffany?
To meet tiffany, just "look around" education street. You need to advance far enough with Cassandra to be able to meet her. For me, I couldn't unlock her until I did the third one down on the 'mind card' blackmailing (when you are choosing which blackmail to use on Cassandra). I don't know if that was a coincidence or a requirement. It should be slightly yellow tinted.

Once you've met her on education street, you have to go back and meet her a couple of more times, then her dorm room is unlocked. That unlocks the Tiffany/Emily content.

9am2pm.tkk

May 23, 2018
How's the H art content so far? I know Pyorgara makes some excellent games but he (used to?) use(s) his wife as his artist and her day job kept her pretty busy so the art would get way behind the game/dialog.

Also I'm betting you could add a `corruption` tag to this. Pyorgara's games are all amazing corruption.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Did he add difficulty? I remember previous update was easily beatable using cheats, now its much harder, even with grinding before card battle.

Routine

Oct 5, 2017
Did he add difficulty? I remember previous update was easily beatable using cheats, now its much harder, even with grinding before card battle.
I did not play the previous version, so I don't know how hard it was--but the new version isn't so much difficult as that it requires a very different deck from what people were using previously. Basically, it's very important to end the daily battle fast (either win or lose).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
This game is great, imho even better than soldiers life.

Is there somewhere a guide about the different cards and where to find them?
In your starting deck you have Generous, but i have not found an extra copy of that card yet.
Also i have 2x bend over but don't find that card anymore, it seems like a really useful cheap blackmail gathering card.

In short, at the moment i have weakened Cassandra's cards enough so her glory stays at around 600-700, but i still haven't enough good cards to attempt to win the daily news battle.
I have only unlocked like 1/3 of the blackmail advances, so i hope that i unlock new cards this way later.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Nice game indeed. One issue: the `rumors++' card does not seem to decrease her influence - not sure yet if it does work before upgrading to rumors++. Running News Desk V0.09 LINUX.x86_64.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes