Hitenoubu

May 8, 2017
So... why exactly in the thread named News Desk mega link has News Desk archive which has Corrupting the Priestess inside?

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
Is tthere a way to actually win those fights? for me she seems to always get overpowered cards which I can't do shit against....

Reactions: Barseg123

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
I'm having a hard time with this. I don't know how to discard cards to get energy, I don't know how to spend my stuff on her cards, I don't know how to upgrade cards. And I would like to see a video of someone winning this with the mouse and keyboard on camera

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
This game is literally impossible unless you have the cheat code. There's nothing else you can do as soon as you run out of energy.

Making the game impossible to win unless you give them money is the dickest of dick moves.

Reactions: ray3dave and Ut5962

AnonAccoiunt

Mar 21, 2018
You can also press 1 after playing your cards. You get to keep the influence, work, blackmail, etc., but you refresh your energy and she never gets her turn.

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
I'm losing and gaining interest because of the word "News". I'm tired of the news these days but I'm old enough to remember how ruthless the internal politics of news organizations are so I'm interested in what the content of the game is.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The basic idea is promising. I tried it and did not get anywhere, maybe I just don't get how it works. AND I only saw text, almost no visuals. Any hints?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The basic idea is promising. I tried it and did not get anywhere, maybe I just don't get how it works. AND I only saw text, almost no visuals. Any hints?
The game is way too barebone right now. Better wait some months/versions for art, events, and polishing in this sweet looking corruption/blackmail game.

HeinrichHerbertsen

Nov 16, 2018
I like the story behind this game. But until now it is not able to play, for me at least. I dont understand how and what to do. Wiill look for it in a few weeks/months.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
0.04:

Still no art.

Cheat password: floor

THANKS a lot! Even with the cheat it's an annoying super-grindy game. As you can't raise influence via the cheat you still need to click hundreds of times to find the random stuff that increases it, and work as well - it actually is no game at all.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes