Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
This game is literally impossible unless you have the cheat code. There's nothing else you can do as soon as you run out of energy.

Making the game impossible to win unless you give them money is the dickest of dick moves.
Hah! Hilariously oblivious. Had a good chuckle at the review and their comments are just icing.

Reactions: Adrian24

TheNamed

May 13, 2018
Played 0.0.4
Lots of promise here, quite like the card game. Lots of balancing to do, story to write and art to create but the shell is solid. It's not really a game yet but I can see one forming.

Might want to limit actions/card rounds by total number as well as energy and/or slow or cap improvement in daily energy in particular.
Reached victory condition (not yet detected) fairly easily - to start, don't try to beat her deck, just defend your energy and money. Improve your money card, optionally buy and improve another. Spend all energy (except for any leftover below 20) at gym adding to your energy cap. Once you have several hundred daily energy, farm until you have enough influence to win without playing cards, then use any leftover improving your deck.

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
0.05:

WIN:
-Mirror 1:
#!TM0gnA7S!raIyAJBCdFTQZRQEX1fXe3DxmgUYXljLYi4f2dQCkN8
-Mirror 2:

MAC:
-Mirror 1:
#!mIlQjAhL!PjYEt-mHnnV1P4nQjZ9X_tmkwTRYSQqWFotaeic4RL8
-Mirror 2:

LINUX:
-Mirror 1:
#!GR1ClY7C!U6lQmQlfdUBXQaByDKLWb86eGKOIhFXUr9VnxIl9ViY
-Mirror 2:

Hey everyone!
Next build out for you guys! This one has a lot more sexiness than the last one with scenes involving all 3 girls. I also had the time to add in some more game functionality while I was at it.
For the announcement, my lovely wife had to throw in the towel. Her day job is just too demanding of her right now and if I keep trying to push her to help, she’s going to burn out. It’s not all bad news, though. This month, I’m going to approach a few artists and try to get the art flowing again. You guys can give me a hand with that, actually. If you know of good artists out there or are one, give me their info and I’ll add them in to my list. I’m aiming to have one locked in about halfway through next month and maybe have some art done for the next build.
It is sad to have to move on from having my artist right beside me but it will be better for the game in general. Silver lining and all that. ^_^
1 posts down for the cheat password.
2 posts down for the 0.05 build links.
3 posts down for the 0.04 build links.
Look in the OP for the free 0.03 build links.

The deets:
- Fixed 2 past bugs.
- Added 6 new Cassandra blackmail scenes.
- Added 4 new Tiffany shared scenes.
- Added in the Cassandra card degradation as you use her. (Will need to restart to get those engaged, sadly)
- Now that you have more tools to win, I added a surprise for you when you start to win too much glory.
- Added a cap to maximum energy. Also, it you skip the gym too often, your energy will drop.
- Added the “how to play” button to the start screen.

Next week, I’m going to start making new cards for you to play with. Those will only start to be available when Cassandra is more docile and will have a sexual bend to them.
As for the short stories, interest seems to have dropped for them. The amount of voting went down drastically. I’ll skip it this month but if it’s a function that you enjoyed, tell me in the comments. If I get enough of a push, I’ll start them again next build.
Have a great week!
Cheating:

When you’re in town, you can click on “your home” and access the cheat panel.Password: blue

wsccht

May 6, 2018
any idea what to do after you have sex with Tiffany?, cant do anything with both of them now

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
For the announcement, my lovely wife had to throw in the towel. Her day job is just too demanding of her right now and if I keep trying to push her to help, she’s going to burn out.
Nooooooo :(
I really liked his wife's art style!
Hopefully he'll find someone good around with good pinup/classy style (and who delivers as promised). He has enough money for some good commissions.

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
No idea how the card game is supposed to work, what I did was skip through the card game, conserve as much energy and money as you can, then you want to upgrade your cards in the business area. The upgrades both lower card cost and increase their effects. You can gather up money just by searching around in the business area and finding it as a random event.

Once your cards are all upgraded twice, the card game is a lot easier to win.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Kind of disappointed that version 0.05 still has no art work....
His wife put down her pen, so to speak. It means he'll have to spend time getting a dedicated artist. Smaller profit margins all around probably, which is a shame. That being said, after the time needed to find and negotiate a dedicated artist, it would presumably lead to art being released much more quickly than his wife doing it in her free time.

Jun 16, 2017
0.05:

WIN:
-Mirror 1:
#!TM0gnA7S!raIyAJBCdFTQZRQEX1fXe3DxmgUYXljLYi4f2dQCkN8
-Mirror 2:

MAC:
-Mirror 1:
#!mIlQjAhL!PjYEt-mHnnV1P4nQjZ9X_tmkwTRYSQqWFotaeic4RL8
-Mirror 2:

LINUX:
-Mirror 1:
#!GR1ClY7C!U6lQmQlfdUBXQaByDKLWb86eGKOIhFXUr9VnxIl9ViY
-Mirror 2:

Cheating:
Any chance you got .06 since it released?

Jun 12, 2018
Is there a change log do you know?
- Designed 10 new cards.
- Added 10 new events in the town.
- 2 new game mechanics. “Whore” and “Sexual”.
- Added the “Whore” keyword to Karen++.
- Fixed the double Karen bug. (You’d have to restart the game to not have her twice… Or you can keep her and have twins as secretaries. ^_^)
- Added the functionality to tap allies to be able to get rid of Her appearance card.
- Made the common events appear at a rate of 30% rather than 50% in town. So you’ll get the targeted location events more often.
- updated the “how to play” page.

clarky

Jun 5, 2017
- Designed 10 new cards.
- Added 10 new events in the town.
- 2 new game mechanics. “Whore” and “Sexual”.
- Added the “Whore” keyword to Karen++.
- Fixed the double Karen bug. (You’d have to restart the game to not have her twice… Or you can keep her and have twins as secretaries. ^_^)
- Added the functionality to tap allies to be able to get rid of Her appearance card.
- Made the common events appear at a rate of 30% rather than 50% in town. So you’ll get the targeted location events more often.
- updated the “how to play” page.
Cheers lad

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes