quauwdsi

Oct 30, 2017
Seconded. I love Pyorgara's games, but I'd wait until this one is finished before attacking it. It's currently a slog even with cheats.
Actually, since there's no way to lose the game yet, just enable 'skip battles' in the cheat menu, cheat your blackmail up to max, and you can easily get all the sex scenes with little fuss.

Sumegai

Oct 12, 2018
Annoying bug, when you finally start being able to win the card battles you either get a message saying you didn't win but you get the glory for it or the game doesn't register her at 0 influence and you lose on next round.

Fun game otherwise, capped her glory around 800 before i started dropping it back down consistently. Story missions were fun but end abruptly. Thong one is broken and won't register that it was completed. not sure if more content afterward as nothing but ??? in the list.

Reactions: Heisenberg867

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Annoying bug, when you finally start being able to win the card battles you either get a message saying you didn't win but you get the glory for it or the game doesn't register her at 0 influence and you lose on next round.

Fun game otherwise, capped her glory around 800 before i started dropping it back down consistently. Story missions were fun but end abruptly. Thong one is broken and won't register that it was completed. not sure if more content afterward as nothing but ??? in the list.
Can confirm that I am experiencing the same bug - when the player should win the title says that you've lost

Harard

Aug 23, 2016
The game is a lot of fun, I can't wait to see it finished.

One card combination needs to be changed tho: With enough Work Ethics++ played and the right combination of Rest++, Money Hoarding++, Work Hard++ and Check your options++ you can generate infinite Energy, Money and Work (when your deck is small enough due to "spend" you always draw the right cards).

This is very tedious and makes the fights very boring.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
The game is a lot of fun, I can't wait to see it finished.

One card combination needs to be changed tho: With enough Work Ethics++ played and the right combination of Rest++, Money Hoarding++, Work Hard++ and Check your options++ you can generate infinite Energy, Money and Work (when your deck is small enough due to "spend" you always draw the right cards).

This is very tedious and makes the fights very boring.
Building on this, there's a larger game balance issue, which is that there's a middle period where your deck isn't good enough to win, but just good enough to prolong the battles past the point of enjoyment. The easiest way to solve it would be a surrender button that lets you concede defeat at any time.

Last edited:

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is the rumors card bugged? It doesn't seem to do anything and sexual cards don't lower her influence afterwards like it says they should.

Am I just blanking on how to access Tiffany's shared content and Emily's content or is that also bugged, because I know I played it in a previous version.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
It seems the pimp ally cannot be added. I have enough money hoarding cards (description is it destroys 3) but when I click add him in it says I cannot afford it.

Sumegai

Oct 12, 2018
You probably have your cards upgraded, you need non-upgraded cards to get him to join.
I thought that too but in reality you need a minimum of 20 cards in your deck before you can start destroying any. So in order to sacrifice the 3 cards for the pimp you need to reach 23 cards in the deck.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Okay, I've seen enough of this game to know it has the potential to be fantastic. But before I go further I have to ask.
Is there a way to progress in the game while keeping the two main girls (Cassandra and Tiffany) to yourself?
This is a deal breaker for me cause I absolutely despise cuck content and sharing girls in general.
Seeing that at least 1/3 of Tiffany's content is under a ''shared'' tab is already quite off putting.
I just want to know if its avoidable and if yes, whether the game actually acknowledges them as mine and mine only.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
I absolutely despise cuck content
To be pedantic, it's not technically cuck content. Cuck/NTR implies that them fucking other guys is humiliating to you, whereas in a game like this, it's treated as part of your master plan.

From what I've seen, yeah, "your" girls are going to touch other dicks on fairly regular basis, so if that's a dealbreaker for you, this ain't your game.

Last edited:

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
game is hard as hell. i can't figure out how to get another ally also, so i can never get rid of her +25/+25 card which is coming up every other turn in battle, when that card is out i can't do a fucking thing man

you are actually incentivized to DIE as fast as possible to keep her from accumulating work and glory, which means the +influence upgrade is always worthless. the +influence random events are just absolutely killing me. i HAVE to farm the blackmail event to burn her glory after each battle and yet the random +influence events just buff my health... which means the next fight drags on longer and she builds up more work/glory, completely negating the blackmail event.

also the path where you change her outfits to something more slutty, that just straight up BUFFS her card, it went from 10/10 to 20/20 to 25/25. her 'work' is busted, is there even a way to reduce it? you can spend a long time in the fight and barely lose, but all the time she is building up work and you get hit with a massive nuke in the form of her work being converted to glory. it doesn't reflect how close the battle was, only how long it took. the longer the battle, the more you are damaged.

i think maybe there is a way to go all-out and nuke her down with -influence cards but i don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heisenberg867

androide

May 3, 2018
How does one post it? I could gain access to it, but I'm not sure how to make it available

*edit: this is what I have:

#!idsl0IrC!M_XFLKGaIZUruj1zuG9FNq5EkKJ9tHPbO5BvoAAmPNs

It works fine for me. You can PM the OP so he updates it or just wait till he put your link in the OP

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes