D

Deleted member 1204918

Can we get a changelog on that new update? Wondering how much new art there is.
From Pyorgara's Patreon:

The deets:
- Added 5 new Cassandra scenes.
- New CG for Tiffany “high heels”.
- New CG for Tiffany “makeout”.
- New CG for Emily “hallway blowjob” (This is the scene after you fuck Tiffany.).
- Gallery.
- Fixed the bug that was hiding the Tiffany shared and Emily scenes.
- Fixed a ton of bugs.

As for this week, I’m going to write more Tiffany and Emily scenes. It feels like it’s been a while since I touched on those two.
For the art, MUPLUR is already almost done with some more CGs and has the sketches done for a few more.
Have a great week!

Reactions: scarfer
Jun 5, 2017
This game is really shaping up to be excellent. I think the hardest hump to get over into enjoying it is realizing that there's just no way you can win the card game until *very* late in the game (realistically, you won't be able to consistently win at the limit of the current build's progression). It's about losing in a way that keeps Cassandra from gaining too much Glory, while giving you plenty of Work to convert for use on the map.

Last edited:

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
This game is really shaping up to be excellent. I think the hardest hump to get over into enjoying it is realizing that there's just no way you can win the card game until *very* late in the game (realistically, you won't be able to consistently win at the limit of the current build's progression). It's about losing in a way that keeps Cassandra from gaining too much Glory, while giving you plenty of Work to convert for use on the map.
the hurdest hump is the complete absence of CG for like 10 versions, for instance I would like to try this game again, but there are 0 preview pics with actuall scenes.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
the hurdest hump is the complete absence of CG for like 10 versions, for instance I would like to try this game again, but there are 0 preview pics with actuall scenes.
Same, I've no idea what this game is now considering the op art is the same placeholder looking stuff that i saw many updates ago.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Same, I've no idea what this game is now considering the op art is the same placeholder looking stuff that i saw many updates ago.
Actually curious who's in charge of that in these threads. The OP? Some games are frequently updated, whereas with others you'll look at the same few images from forever ago

Reactions: vgyew
Jun 5, 2017
I'm fine with the game driving forward with more content, even if the CGs don't keep pace. It is a bummer that the original artist is no longer available.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Hello. How can I activate the cheats Green and grass in the game??? Do I need to click in a special zone on the screen??

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Hello. How can I activate the cheats Green and grass in the game??? Do I need to click in a special zone on the screen??
when you are on the screen that give all the options to go places (gym, red light district, cassandra, university, etc...) go home. Then click the button called "cheat". Then enter the password.

Reactions: hakirayleigh
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes