3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Apparently there have been changes - "search"(using a different editor) doesn't find that string. {BTW - is the hyphen part of the string or no? Tried both ways}

How would i locate/recognise the new equivalent?
The game used to have Patreon content locked behind a password. Now the content is on a separate file, sent to patreon supporters.

If you want to "cheat", you can edit the values of stats manually. But it will get a bit more difficult soon, because the backend of how stats are calculated will change.

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Apparently there have been changes - "search"(using a different editor) doesn't find that string. {BTW - is the hyphen part of the string or no? Tried both ways}

How would i locate/recognise the new equivalent?
Sorry for the double post, but I remembered that there's still somewhere you can use that trick, and that would be with the string "1694048" changing it to "48", and using "0" as the code. If it's possible, I'll change it to recognize "0", and "" as well, in the next patch. Don't include the quotation marks.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
kinda shit that she gots a bf isnt optional ....i feel bad for some nonexistant punk who never even shows up

• Haha
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
How do I get a job at the gym? I have all gym stats at least at 50 (crazy grind) and I see nothing at stat tracker about it

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
Gaining too much corruption will trigger “Corruption: $corrupt” which makes it impossible to gain it back. That needs to be fixed I think.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
ok, so I bought the luxury apt, it did not change to my home. for some reason if I go back to where I am renting I can not get back to the luxury apt at night ... seems rather "wrong?" Also, after I have seduced "dad" several times I get trauma when he has his way with me. Really?!? Some people like to get woken up with a FUCK! All depends on the person. One more thing, does the bank account gain interest?

I prefer to corrupt a female :p

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Funny bug. I bought the Apartment and Lily is my girlfriend. Sometimes she asks me if i want to spend the day with her and if i say yes we end up in her room (her room? we share a room) and we sleep together. The next day when i wake up and leave the room i am..... in the Mansion with my dad and my brother. WTF? I don't even know my Dad (i haven't met him in the city) and for sure i don't know about the Mansion. The game somehow mixes the Apartment with the Mansion.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
ok, so I bought the luxury apt, it did not change to my home. for some reason if I go back to where I am renting I can not get back to the luxury apt at night ... seems rather "wrong?" Also, after I have seduced "dad" several times I get trauma when he has his way with me. Really?!? Some people like to get woken up with a FUCK! All depends on the person. One more thing, does the bank account gain interest?

I will definitely take a look at this apartment bug

Funny bug. I bought the Apartment and Lily is my girlfriend. Sometimes she asks me if i want to spend the day with her and if i say yes we end up in her room (her room? we share a room) and we sleep together. The next day when i wake up and leave the room i am..... in the Mansion with my dad and my brother. WTF? I don't even know my Dad (i haven't met him in the city) and for sure i don't know about the Mansion. The game somehow mixes the Apartment with the Mansion.
Interesting. On it!

nightmare button is broken, cant proceed without going back and getting a normal sleep.
In the apartment?

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020

Could you elaborate on this "night time no access" bug? Is it because you can't get back to the city?

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
bro i'm stuck in a room its like slavery. is it and or not. then how to get out of it??
you gotta just keep going until your ropes are loose enough for you to escape. it takes a little while, but the ropes will eventually become loose enough to escape

Reactions: lova lia

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
So... I was trying this game out today for the first time and I seem to be stuck, sort of. I wanted to try each of the jobs, so I started with the cafe and eventually quit to work at the bar. As I was working at the bar I bought the camera & laptop and started doing cam shows. I also talked to the strange guy in the alley and started to work for him. Now I can't quit the bar...

Of course this playthrough has other issues like getting the junky fake ID, which I then show to the guard every single time I go to enter the club... Hence if it is possible to enter, I can't.

Theoretically the cam show job can keep me in money... But... I'm not sure if I miss out on anything if I don't try the other...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
T
So... I was trying this game out today for the first time and I seem to be stuck, sort of. I wanted to try each of the jobs, so I started with the cafe and eventually quit to work at the bar. As I was working at the bar I bought the camera & laptop and started doing cam shows. I also talked to the strange guy in the alley and started to work for him. Now I can't quit the bar...

Of course this playthrough has other issues like getting the junky fake ID, which I then show to the guard every single time I go to enter the club... Hence if it is possible to enter, I can't.

Theoretically the cam show job can keep me in money... But... I'm not sure if I miss out on anything if I don't try the other...
Thank you for the feedback! I'll have this looked upon. The club is patreon content, but I'll have it fixed so it's easier to distinguish. In regards to the bar job, you shouldn't be able to still working there, as taking the alley job will have you automatically quit the bar job. Try applying for the office job in the city :D

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes