3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Reshcena5

Sep 1, 2020
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'isFound'). How do I make this go away?

kralubu

Apr 24, 2017
Why does old saving the game don't work?
errors and errors!!!
Error: <<petSleep>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'isFound'))
Error: <<Sleep>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#now"))

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
dear god I do love this game, actually

I wish there was more gifs for rape scenes, especially the park, travels and alleyways. More variation would be appreciated.

The grind is... quite a bit much and without variation, it does get stale. However, I kept playing regardless because there is quite an interesting amount of exploration and content to discover.

Like others, I am unhappy that I am unable to enter the bar (I get the same error in the post above) and cheating is hidden behind a paywall.
For as much as I like this game, I can't leave a review because I feel like these things hold it back from greatness.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I'm not seeing any way to work at the gym or library. I saw it in the newspaper but there's no options at those locations. Are there prerequisites? Also not sure how you get noticed by shady people. Some of this must be too grindy for me to ever see I guess with no way to know what even triggers this stuff

Last edited:

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I'm not seeing any way to work at the gym or library. I saw it in the newspaper but there's no options at those locations. Are there prerequisites? Also not sure how you get noticed by shady people. Some of this must be too grindy for me to ever see I guess with no way to know what even triggers this stuff
A wiki is being worked upon currently - in the meantime:
Gym requires proficiency in cardio, yoga and strength
Library requires Chloe unlocked fully (read 100 books)
Shady people requires alley job 21 times

Reactions: Terakahn

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'isFound'). How do I make this go away?
Why does old saving the game don't work?
errors and errors!!!
Error: <<petSleep>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'isFound'))
Error: <<Sleep>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#now"))
Have you tried going to sleep? That should set it.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
dear god I do love this game, actually

I wish there was more gifs for rape scenes, especially the park, travels and alleyways. More variation would be appreciated.

The grind is... quite a bit much and without variation, it does get stale. However, I kept playing regardless because there is quite an interesting amount of exploration and content to discover.

Like others, I am unhappy that I am unable to enter the bar (I get the same error in the post above) and cheating is hidden behind a paywall.
For as much as I like this game, I can't leave a review because I feel like these things hold it back from greatness.
And I love you!

You should join the discord and throw some suggestions in there. As for the grind, I am still trying to balance things out :D
As for the patron content - the base game features so many jobs and so many scenes, this club and cheats function for patrons I feel is generously held back, don't you? :D

EDIT: Also, don't worry about reviews - it's comments like this that I treasure.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
A wiki is being worked upon currently - in the meantime:
Gym requires proficiency in cardio, yoga and strength
Library requires Chloe unlocked fully (read 100 books)
Shady people requires alley job 21 times
Thanks for this. Some in game hints I think would help. I know I've played a lot of games where it can be confusing on what to do to trigger certain things and it is frustrating to go look up solutions.

Is organizing books the last step?

Also is there a difference between spinning and yoga instructor?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Thanks for this. Some in game hints I think would help. I know I've played a lot of games where it can be confusing on what to do to trigger certain things and it is frustrating to go look up solutions.

Is organizing books the last step?

Also is there a difference between spinning and yoga instructor?
In game hints might be displayed by a light yellow color in the future ;)
Though I think the wonder of some of the things comes from discovering them by accident, so it might only be storyline and some specific things.

Library job comes out of the box, no advancements yet, so all tasks you see is what you get.

The only difference is slightly in pay and then imaging and text, but nothing else.

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
NewLifeProject-0.5.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes