3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Could you elaborate on this "night time no access" bug? Is it because you can't get back to the city?
Yeah, once I take the bus or something, I end up not in the city and if it is too late I can not take a bus back to the city.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
If I leave the outskirts at night and have already bought the luxury apartment, should I not be able to go home to there? It tell me that it is too late to take a bus back to the city.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
When I tried to apply to any other job it just told me: You are already employed and I don't have a option to stop working in the alley... So.. xD
You have to quit the Cafe job or whatever job that you previously got.

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
What does html mean?
HyperText Markup Language or HTML is the standard markup language for documents designed to be displayed in a web browser.
essentially the coding language that websites are made from, if you want to llok at it right click and click inspect the website to see how its actually made.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewLifeProject-0.5.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
If I leave the outskirts at night and have already bought the luxury apartment, should I not be able to go home to there? It tell me that it is too late to take a bus back to the city.
You can always take a cab if you have bought the phone :D Otherwise sleep at the park for the night, and get a phone to take a cab home

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
When I tried to apply to any other job it just told me: You are already employed and I don't have a option to stop working in the alley... So.. xD
Let me DM you for a while. Are you on Discord? This issue seems strange, there should be a clear "Quit your job" at the alley if that's the job the sidebar states you have, if not, it should be in the bar.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
1711230894473.png
This is in the back alley, you should definitely be able to quit your job there

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Let me DM you for a while. Are you on Discord? This issue seems strange, there should be a clear "Quit your job" at the alley if that's the job the sidebar states you have, if not, it should be in the bar.
Sadly I don't have the game installed at the moment. I have a bit of a storage crisis going on. xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Sadly I don't have the game installed at the moment. I have a bit of a storage crisis going on. xD
Luckily you can also play it from my website notabao.neocities.org :D Join our discord! You seem chatty.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I still don't get why she just accepts her fate in this new city.
I mean why even mention her bf for example when he's not relevant at all.

Perhaps I am thinking too much about the story.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I still don't get why she just accepts her fate in this new city.
I mean why even mention her bf for example when he's not relevant at all.

Perhaps I am thinking too much about the story.
I agree. I felt she should have been more in a panic about her situation and tried to figure out what happened. Instead, shes like "o bla dee o bla dah life goes on".

Reactions: rKnight
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes