• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Having a difficult time figuring out how to raise Chloe's Love points raising her relationship points is no problem but nothing I do with her raises her Love points.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Having a difficult time figuring out how to raise Chloe's Love points raising her relationship points is no problem but nothing I do with her raises her Love points.
I might have just realized that there is currently no way to raise chloes love points...

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
While being a gym manager, how do you quit your job? Option in staff office not available anymore since staff room disappeared after becoming manager. Only option is to ask for job in alley and become prostitute (asking for job in other places not available while you have a job - except alley)

Also, if possible, when working in alley, not to be sent back to the street screen but in the alley. Happens every time you work in alley

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Also, if possible, when working in alley, not to be sent back to the street screen but in the alley. Happens every time you work in alley
You should suggest this in the discord server, but I think it's very doable, very likely to be in the next patch, if not in the next hotfix.

• Red Heart

KR1997

Jan 30, 2024
I really like this game, it's very fun and one of the few female protagonist games I like that's in visual novel form. But also I think it still needs a lot of work and has potential if cooked correctly. The main thing that bugs me is no sound. If it had sound it'd make it 10x better, especially if there's moans and screams during sex scenes. Secondly, having everything at 100 at the gym seems useless. Yeah I get to work at the gym, but it pays the worst out of all the jobs. Third, too many menus at some points. This is a minor point and may be a personal taste, but it starts getting tedious going through menus just to do something. Like instead put everything in one area, not three locations. Also, there should be more dating options as the female protagonist, not really fond dating people you're related to lol. Also add going to school and rework the money system. Lastly a pregnancy system would be peak.

Lastly, I think it'd be cool if the city becomes more depraved as the story progresses. Say when you first get there it seems normal, but slowly as the game progresses you get groped and harassed more and more as you try to to find out who you are and how you got there. I'd push the dad raping you until you get mansion, then you get used and abused by your brother and dad and rapes are much more common. I'd make the ending that finally with a high intelligence stat you can find out the sex cult was behind the reason everyone is horny and they make you a sex slave. You either stay in the sex cult enslaved or finally accept it and become a sex crazed citizen.

That's my two cents, nice job on the game!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
While being a gym manager, how do you quit your job? Option in staff office not available anymore since staff room disappeared after becoming manager. Only option is to ask for job in alley and become prostitute (asking for job in other places not available while you have a job - except alley)

Both have been fixed for next update :D

Reactions: valkyria13

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
TO ANYONE TRYING TO CHEAT:
Steps:
1) - Extract zip file
2) - Right Click the htlm file
3) - Open With - Notepad
4) - Ctrl+F
5) - Type -326018214 and hit enter
6) - Replace all instances of that number string (AND ONLY THE NUMBER STRING, NOTHING ELSE!) with 0
7) - Save
8) - Load up the game and hit the Apply button when prompted for a cheat code, no need to type anything.
Apparently there have been changes - "search"(using a different editor) doesn't find that string. {BTW - is the hyphen part of the string or no? Tried both ways}

How would i locate/recognise the new equivalent?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes