3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
I've gone to the therapist 25 times with 100 trauma and nothing ever happens. It's the game broken or do you need to do something special? Does losing sanity actually do anything ?

Edit: you have to have less trauma
How does it work to get to the asylum? I tried so many times with 100 trauma it doesnt work too. Do you need to try it with 50 or 75 trauma repeatedly?

Actually I'm confused how you lose sanity. I've been at 100 trauma for like a week

Last edited:
Reactions: Salviano

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
alright how do you access the therapist content? I've tried and failed to since the first update said content was introduced. I might as well give up and load it into the twine editor and try to find it that way, cause I'm having no luck by actually playing the game.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
How does it work to get to the asylum? I tried so many times with 100 trauma it doesnt work too. Do you need to try it with 50 or 75 trauma repeatedly?

Actually I'm confused how you lose sanity. I've been at 100 trauma for like a week
alright how do you access the therapist content? I've tried and failed to since the first update said content was introduced. I might as well give up and load it into the twine editor and try to find it that way, cause I'm having no luck by actually playing the game.

Sanity is lost with 100 Trauma and going to bed with that. Then spend 20 times at regular therapy and 20 times alternative therapy :)
I'll include therapy in the stat screen next update.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Can you play only as lesbian (avoiding any straight sex scene)?
If it's possible, I understand it will cut some content. But is there still any significant amount of content?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Can you play only as lesbian (avoiding any straight sex scene)?
If it's possible, I understand it will cut some content. But is there still any significant amount of content?
Hmm. Currently there's no way to turn off the rape scenes, and advancing to a point where only playing with Lily is favorable requires a few straight scenes in the outskirts. If you can hande that, and avoid the rape, you could potentially only choose to hook up with Lily, or date Chloe and hook up with her in her home.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hmm. Currently there's no way to turn off the rape scenes, and advancing to a point where only playing with Lily is favorable requires a few straight scenes in the outskirts. If you can hande that, and avoid the rape, you could potentially only choose to hook up with Lily, or date Chloe and hook up with her in her home.
I don't like rape as a kink, but I can play games with a rape scene if it's story-wise.
I will try your game when I'll have some times.

• Red Heart

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I think my biggest problem with this game is that all of the imagery of the main character is all random shit poached from other RealP games. How about picking one actress and sticking with her? Piper Peri? Kenzie Reeves? Pick one dammit

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I think my biggest problem with this game is that all of the imagery of the main character is all random shit poached from other RealP games. How about picking one actress and sticking with her? Piper Peri? Kenzie Reeves? Pick one dammit
Sorry you feel this way. Poaching pictures from actressess would not be very realistic would it? Everything done in studio? Not my jam, unfortunately. Also, the imaging isn't poached from other games, that would take waaayy too long.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Sorry you feel this way. Poaching pictures from actressess would not be very realistic would it? Everything done in studio? Not my jam, unfortunately. Also, the imaging isn't poached from other games, that would take waaayy too long.
So you are claiming that ALL of the imagery you post in this game of women engaging in sex. Are your own personally produced content?

Bullshit being called sir

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
So you are claiming that ALL of the imagery you post in this game of women engaging in sex. Are your own personally produced content?

Bullshit being called sir
I never claimed they were my own content. I said they weren't poached from other games. I never rip from other games, I find it at the source like everyone else did. :D

I'm terribly sorry about the confusion, and hope that if you have any other questions, please contact me. :D

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I have seen these in other games on this site:
View attachment 3259981
View attachment 3259985

And I am willing to bet that they are not open domain. So spare me the all of my content is my own original content. Get a load of the site you are slinging this shit onto for Christ's sake
As I explained in my latest reply, they were all found at source. Nobody doing realp games ever produce it themselves, except a select few, that aren't here on this site anyways :D

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes