• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
In gym, how do you get unlock spinning(as per changelog)? Also how to get job at gym?
In latest update, how to get old phone?
Lastly, in StaTracker --> Unlockables, The entries "Explore library" and "get lost in Trauma" are still Red, even though i have unlocked cult and also finished asylum.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
In gym, how do you get unlock spinning(as per changelog)? Also how to get job at gym?
Lastly, in StaTracker --> Unlockables, The entries "Explore library" and "get lost in Trauma" are still Red, even though i have unlocked cult and also finished asylum.
Are you playing the latest version v0.5.2? I can't seem to replicate the stattracker bugs. As per the gym, spinning job is unlocked at high level cardio, which you can monitor on the bodytracker in the gym - you also need a decent amount of allure to get the jobs

Reactions: valkyria13

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Library: Hi, did you start a new save, or did you load an old save? "Explore the library" might show up as red if you're playing on an old save, due to allowing players to skip a step.

Asylum?: Please ignore it for now. I know what the issue is, and I might fix it by next patch.

Old Phone:

The old phone is intended to be an option in the intro, in the next update. If you're a Patron, you can use the cheat menu to get it. If you're using the public version, you can start a new save, and it will be unlocked automatically after the intro (As there's currently no choices available in the intro.) Next patch, there should be multiple options of what item(s) to start with.

Reactions: valkyria13

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Stats for Asylum and Library have been fixed. These changes will be made available whenever the game is next updated.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Are you playing the latest version v0.5.2? I can't seem to replicate the stattracker bugs. As per the gym, spinning job is unlocked at high level cardio, which you can monitor on the bodytracker in the gym - you also need a decent amount of allure to get the jobs
Yes, using latest version. Allure was at 175 so i do not think that was the problem. But seems that problem was using old save. Have to start from scratch again to get a clean playthrough.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
It would be really cool if from an update you were able to masturbate on the balcony while being watched

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes