• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
yea this game is gonna need a lot of updates if you play without VR the controls are little weird if you click and drag the models they start moving on their own and Fall off the edge and they dont re appear again and please if you try making a futa the penis size is too small needs to be a lot bigger like 1.2x bigger or at least put sliders for penises and would it be possible to make it so that the models can be locked in place by a hotkey so that they dont start ragdolling all over the place its weird

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
So has anyone tried it in VR, is it playable that way? This is not unlike some of the Illusion studio add-ons they have with their games, but way way more fiddly.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
This looks really good and the collision for toys to genital is well made..didnt expect belly bulge and cumflation!! (awesome!)

Reactions: Mindrem

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This is as "thicc" as you can make them (sticc). It does not appear you can make one penetrate the other, and cumflation is barely noticeable. Naughty Sandbox 2 1.jpg

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
can you explain how did you do that pls?
If you mean the body shape, it's the options in the menu when you press "U" with them under your cursor. If you mean the cumflation, the dildos on the wall squirt; they're very tedious to flip, rotate and turn, but the menu lets you click "Ejaculate;" it just takes like 60 clicks to see anything...

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
damn.... the pinned video of gameplay on the subscribestar page looks really really f'n nice.
but sadly i cant even try this out, on low settings or anything....
try to load the game and it stays on a black windowed screen until it says ' Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running
i increased my page file size to 8gb... put my monitor resolution to 800x600...... but yea
never had that happen with any game, ever, 20+ years of gaming
but it looks darn good

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
damn.... the pinned video of gameplay on the subscribestar page looks really really f'n nice...
You're not missing anything, currently; the models look and move like blow-up dolls, and trying to move one a little causes her right knee to clip through her left thigh and she gets slingshot off the map like she got hit by a giant in Skyrim. I'll say though, once you do get right orientation, the toy physics are really good, and notably the anus physics; I don't really know of a similar game that has as much anal detail and expression.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
anal detail and expression ?
i can only think of true facials and girlvania (not so much this one tho but good sound effects, meh its pretty good)

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
This is as "thicc" as you can make them (sticc). It does not appear you can make one penetrate the other, and cumflation is barely noticeable. View attachment 2264080
Yeah it's possible to make one penetrate the other, it's really a hassle to pose them that way though and you have to lock a lot of body parts to make it work.

However Cumflation is exclusive from the toys bizzarely enough, if you make one ejaculate inside the other, their cum instead clips to the outside and splatter across the skin of the recieving end.

If you're going to pose someone, it's pretty much obligatory you turn "Floaty" on so they don't start try to tapdance back into standing position and fling themselves around.

Reactions: LDV and Chrathrard

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
is there any animated scene here? like automatic thrust etc? or its just still scene
There is automatic thrusting and... jiggling? but unless you anchor them somehow, they kind of make the models collapse. :oops:

Speedhoven

Jun 25, 2021
Man I can't wait until this has gotten some polish and more stuff to do. I just spent three hours trying to pose a model correctly and boi I gave up and started over like a dozen times, but I finally got something very satisfying in the end. The physics are both great when they work, and awful when they don't. Very sad the cumflation was practically non-existent though. It's a sandbox physics game, let us go ham dangnabbit.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes