• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I think this is an interesting tech demo but given the precious versions and the fact this thing is over a year old(that I can see at a glance) this software is going to be getting some basic functions in about 2030. Sorry but I do not think this is going to be anything but a tech demo for ever.

Reactions: Netgear

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Fuuucckkkkk Man, the controls on this game, couldn't do anything for 20 minutes.
Don't know how i did that, but i lost a girl over the edge, she fell in the void, to god know where and all i could do with the toys is to put them on the floor, couldn't fuck da bitch with it and i basically got frutrated with the game, so i did knowingly with the game, what i didn't know with the girl and i flushed it in the void of my putter.

Reactions: rev_10

orensan

May 29, 2017
Wish the controls are made easier...Quite a chore to set up the girl and align the toy... Graphics are good though with RTX global illumination.
that's always been an issue even for the first game, not sure why they haven't corrected it.

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
So... somehow, I was playing around with the ragdolls and when I have finally aligned a toy to a girl, all my PC peripherals just went offline, while the game kept working lol, couldn't do anything but pressing a reset button on my PC. That's weird, not running the game again :)

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
That's a first, I'm getting this error message that: "This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with the software developer.".

GetTaMaraine

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah this "game" is pretty ass but come on guys the controls are written on the god damn wall just take a sec and read. They're pretty shit but not "I spent 30 minutes throwing hoes in the void" bad. In under 20 minutes I tested pretty much all the stuff there is.

Press shift, click and unclick any body part and tadah it's pinned! She wont move around! Position the camera behind a toy, left click said toy and press P, now you can easily move it wherever you want! Sheeeesh!

Yall are making me sad.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes