Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Naughty Sandbox 2 [v1.6] [Naughty Sandbox]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jamar123

There just isn't much here, I'd definitely consider this to be more of a demo. What is here isn't bad, the graphics are good but the physics/interaction definitely has way more of a learning curve that the content warrants learning.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Schulth

Takes a bit of getting used to the controls but for my personal tastes its very good so far!

Graphics are nice, using the tools is simple and they have their own automated controls. I wish I could add more of the toys eg the spanker more than 1 seems not possible?

Setting up poses takes a little getting used to as well but I will be following this with keen interest. Needs to be more 3D quality content like this.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

It's really just a tech demo, a Unity testing room with sex toys, two women and a whole lot of stuff that may or may not be locked behind a paywall, and the game doesn't really like to tell you which tiers unlock what.

Definitely another instance where there's some decent baseline stuff added, but there's really no meat or potatoes here. I would like to try and see if the cumflation does that stupid DAZ3D thing where it just sticks the belly out like a torpedo, but apparently I'm not subbed to a high enough tier.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

aephrosi

It's beautiful, but an uncontrollable nightmare to try and play. The physics are bonkers and trying to navigate or accomplish anything results in shit wobbling and flying in every direction. Sad. really wish the controls were better.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DubstepLR

Well, finally someone guessed to develop something like TK17!!! Great game, excellent physics, very beautiful graphics, FPS at high without lags. I have been looking for a replacement for the outdated TK17 (3d Sexvilla) game for a long time. Decent work, you need to add clothes to the game, different rooms with surrounding objects, add more interaction items. I hope the game will continue to be developed, but even on this version I like everything. 5 stars! (-translated)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Mbruno

A lot of potential here. The controls are a bit difficult at the moment. I only played the desktop version, so I can't comment too much on the vr but vr looks like it would be a lot of fun. A diamond in the rough.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

cooperdk

Graphics and stuff is okay.
    But, girls crap around like I don't know what if you drag them.
    There is NO way to use the toys on them (that I could understand).
    Toys are uncontrollable.
    There is no male character.
    There is no game either. This is a tech demo AT BEST.

And the developer wants us to believe that it is a ver 1.6. I will advise him to read up on the semver.org versioning guidelines. 1.6 means the sixth major update to a FULL and FINAL product.

I'm out. Not spending five seconds more on this. And I did spend half an hour trying to understand how to do anything.