Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
How do you increase the resolution of the game? pressing "m" and then going in the settings gives other options but not resolution?

Salahadin

Mar 26, 2020
if you can remove the blank space after the passcode, it's going to save hundreds of people in the future.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Why is the game in the folder called "Massage Simulator" if the game in this actual thread is called "Naughty Sandbox 2"? All the links on the first page are for a game called "Massage Simulator." EDIT: Never mind. I got confused by the naming of the folder/files for the game. It is Naughty Sandbox 2.

Last edited:

randoPerso945

Jan 31, 2023
Got the same "error" as several people here. After much testing I notised that when you doubleclick the original code to select it also selected an extra whitespace at the end. So "BaileyTheBenefactor " instead of "BaileyTheBenefactor". With the correct code (BaileyTheBenefactor) it worked without selecting subscribestar or patreon.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Gross, control there not best part of game. To many function on mouse. I 3 time accidentally pined BOTH girs and it's starting crazy ragdoll dance like in Garry's Mod! And problem there, what game don't have reset state function for ragdolls, you will restart game!

Reactions: Irondude

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Legit question...is this classed as abandoned? no patreon posts or twitter updates for months?

TheTwost

Mar 14, 2023
Unfortunately my laptop isn't compatible or something, which is strange bc my laptop fairly decent GPU in it. It can run other games just fine though.
Edit. Yes, my windows 10 is up to date, meaning that my DirectX drivers are up to date aswell.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Unfortunately my laptop isn't compatible or something, which is strange bc my laptop fairly decent GPU in it. It can run other games just fine though.
Edit. Yes, my windows 10 is up to date, meaning that my DirectX drivers are up to date aswell.
Decent GPU isnt enough I believe. Its got to be rtx 2xxx, 3xxx or 4xxx series (not sure which amd ones) so a fairly recent one.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
But I can run other Unreal engine games just fine.
Being on the same engine doesn't mean the games are the same or have even remotely similar hardware requirements. An Unreal game can just as easily be an unoptimised piece of shit, a boundary-pushing raytraced AAA game, or a simple greybox game that never goes below 200 fps.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes