• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
due to a new pc every game iv played has no saves, is there a code to get to the 0.6 update? or can someone upload a their save

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
due to a new pc every game iv played has no saves, is there a code to get to the 0.6 update? or can someone upload a their save
The codes were removed. Try searching for a save, the search bar above can be set to search just the thread your in.

Edit - Found a save back .

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Jivesh

May 1, 2018
Anyone know where the spare key to Naira's room is? I don't get the option to ask Esther for it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know where the spare key to Naira's room is? I don't get the option to ask Esther for it.
Esther should let you in herself if you say your going to fix Naira's computer, the spare key is in Naira's closet. People have had trouble with Esther, you may need a camera in your inventory (to hide in the room) or do some Esther events if the dialog isn't there.

Reactions: Hones

Jivesh

May 1, 2018
Esther should let you in herself if you say your going to fix Naira's computer, the spare key is in Naira's closet. People have had trouble with Esther, you may need a camera in your inventory (to hide in the room) or do some Esther events if the dialog isn't there.
I'm on level 16 with Esther, but I'll try the camera thing

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know where Velle's Ex-stripper at? It said most mornings, but I haven't seen her once.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you are at the right level other than doing some other events for a bit and then going back to try again I'm not sure what else you could try. Back when I did this part the dialog option was there well before I needed it, a lot of people have had this issue but I don't remember anyone saying if or how it was fixed ( to force the RAM event to replay).
Does anyone know where Velle's Ex-stripper at?
EX-stripper? Hones linked the walkthough just above. Oh is that the level twenty event, if so Sweet Treats (where Fanora works).

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes