• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
If you are at the right level other than doing some other events for a bit and then going back to try again I'm not sure what else you could try. Back when I did this part the dialog option was there well before I needed it, a lot of people have had this issue but I don't remember anyone saying if or how it was fixed ( to force the RAM event to replay).

EX-stripper? Hones linked the walkthough just above. Oh is that the level twenty event, if so Sweet Treats (where Fanora works).
go to sweet treats or park entrence in the morning both are the same place on map and press the ? mark at the top right of wimdow

Jivesh

May 1, 2018
I'm on level 22, her tip says that she seems a bit off today...I wonder if she wrote something in her diary

I'll try leveling up the other girls and coming back to Naira, if that doesn't work I'll try the console commands. Thanks dudes

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
downloaded the save but where do i put it? its a save file
In the folder called saves, with a newly downloaded game you probably need to make one (inside the folder called game).

Edit - Or the other (hidden) save folder Hone's says below.

Reactions: Hones

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why do their boobs have to be so big?
Nefari's aren't that big, and the stripper that calls you daddy has small breasts. Personally I do think that Naira's could have been a bit smaller. Also good girl Jade isn't that busty (but again could be smaller).

I think there are reasons though. Vella is some kind of sex demon (and can give and take cup sizes), Esther is just extremely curvy in every way and has her weird milk ability. Fanora's big bust is part of her personality, and is there for jokes too.

Reactions: Gattaca1997

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
Any update on when the new update is going to be released?
Really hoping for one or two new girls since I feel like the game is going in no particular direction. We need something fresh.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Jade at 9 level..hange out..i cant solve this one..any know?

plus how do i get the secret pass room at strip? i have already gold card.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Jade at 9 level..hange out..i cant solve this one..any know?
The very handy walkthough is in the op or , but for Jade you need to go see Carmen (and have her level two) at the mall. I think the gold pass is the best one you can get at the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Hello everyone. I had a quick question. Has anyone had any problems with v0.8 on Android?
I play it less than 5 minutes, then the app freezes and closes. I had started with
V0.8 , had the freezing issues, deleted the app, then went to v0.7 and it was fine. So I thought
Maybe I could just update to v0.8, but it still freezes. Anyone else experience this problem? I was
Nearly Done upgrading all characters in v0.7, so was hoping to push further with v0.8 cus I really enjoy
This game/visual novel.

Seinsa

Jul 17, 2018
Hello everyone. I had a quick question. Has anyone had any problems with v0.8 on Android?
I play it less than 5 minutes, then the app freezes and closes. I had started with
V0.8 , had the freezing issues, deleted the app, then went to v0.7 and it was fine. So I thought
Maybe I could just update to v0.8, but it still freezes. Anyone else experience this problem? I was
Nearly Done upgrading all characters in v0.7, so was hoping to push further with v0.8 cus I really enjoy
This game/visual novel.
I am pretty sure that has to be a problem with your ram, that usually happend when u dont have enough ram to open an app. If its not i dont know.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes