TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know when the pregnancy event starts?
Esther needs to be very high level (all her events done I think), and to avoid too much disappointment it's only a short dream.
Is there a compressed version for v.8 pc? ;o
No it's about as small as it can get, see for one of the replies from one of our resident compressors.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Once again, we'd like to know who your favorite manor girl is!

Exactly 1 year ago today, we posted this very same poll and
We're curious to see if anything has changed since then! This poll is just for fun and will not influence any content in-game.

Screenshot_2.png

Edit: in case it was not clear enough, anyone can vote, so get there and give Nefari your love.

ARabbit

Nov 17, 2018
Nefari's aren't that big, and the stripper that calls you daddy has small breasts. Personally I do think that Naira's could have been a bit smaller. Also good girl Jade isn't that busty (but again could be smaller).

I think there are reasons though. Vella is some kind of sex demon (and can give and take cup sizes), Esther is just extremely curvy in every way and has her weird milk ability. Fanora's big bust is part of her personality, and is there for jokes too.
Naira's tits are like perfect size for me. Big enough but not toooo busty. Gosh she's really kind my type of bit vanilla and cute sweet kind. xD

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Velle is still my favorite. Nefair is close second tho. Demons and kinky always have a special place in my black heart.

Reactions: TheDevian

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yo

if anyone still has the game (not compressed) on their pc, can you please try to find the pictures that are on our previews and upload them here quoting this post? I think it's kinda shit to have previews on the thread that are censored when the game isn't censored.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yo

if anyone still has the game (not compressed) on their pc, can you please try to find the pictures that are on our previews and upload them here quoting this post? I think it's kinda shit to have previews on the thread that are censored when the game isn't censored.
Here you go TCMS, this should be all the ones that were censored in the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yo

Couldn't find two of them, instead added two girls that came late in the development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull and TCMS

murcrow

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone knows how far you can get heart points with girls? I got 25 with 2 and it says i cant grow for now, does that mean i have to wait for an event or wait for next updates?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes