passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
yeah I know I haven't been around much lately I've kinda been distracted by other things...
but I have been checking in from time to time trying to keep up to date with things
Well, other things such as irl should come first after all
But at least u didn't missed the fun hahah :LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Celebrating my anniversary on the website with my first ever game! Looking good, can't wait for next update!
happy registered day! :D
well there's no point if you don't make the time for a little fun
at the very least I would make the time if one of my favourite games got an update
yep, been pretty busy lately as well and haven't tried any new titles since this year started
and it's february already :LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sadly no. I mean the one that with the green background that you get for your computer (for reaching level 20 with Fanora). Thank you for your reply though.
Ah OK well these are the only images I could find, the pc wall picks I guess you could crop them or something if you want
or maybe someone else has a higher resolution version??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 17, 2018
Ah OK well these are the only images I could find, the pc wall picks I guess you could crop them or something if you want
or maybe someone else has a higher resolution version??
Darn. I like none of those. Sorry for wasting your time.

Reactions: erzetayeka

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know where the pink boc code is for naria? also where to buy a hose nossel
All in the . The nozzle is from the old man at the lake, the box code is in her diary. It's naira+mc but it should be your in game name not mc, because of a bug though I had to literally put in mc instead.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Nope I haven't seen anything anyway, At a guess March?? Maybe... No idea tbh there hasn't been any progress update posted to patreon.
They have said something, they told end of february or first half of march. But that's about it, and those times can change too.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Im considering downloading this game, but can someone tell me how much H-scenes of bdsm, corruption, yandere, etc. are in the game? cause those are a huge turn off for me. Thanks.:)

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Im considering downloading this game, but can someone tell me how much H-scenes of bdsm, corruption, yandere, etc. are in the game? cause those are a huge turn off for me. Thanks.:)
There's some of that in this game but it's pretty tame compared to other games. I find this game has more of a romance feel to it with some kinks thrown in for spice. Even when there is BDSM, corruption, mind control, ect.. going on it still has a somewhat lighthearted feel to it. I would suggest you try it.

Reactions: Skully Penis
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes