Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It definitely started that way. Honestly, I think the story is too far gone to be able to be considered even passable unless the game underwent a complete overhaul. A lot of the scenes are hot, and could be kept in the story. But if the game is stats-based, then the stats should be meaningful and the build to scenes should be logical. And if the game is going to be choice-based, then the choices should be meaningful and the build to scenes should be logical. Right now we just have a completely broken collection of hot garbage masquerading as a game.

And all that being said, I'm still gonna keep playing lol.
Yeah the phrase I was gonna use before was "a compilation of fan-art".

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

osmond_sss

Nov 20, 2022

The file you tried to download is no longer available

This can happen for the following reasons:
  • The file was removed for violating our Terms of Service.
  • Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
  • The file has been deleted by the user.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The mandatory cucking continues, ugh
TBF, those images are just "extras" for patrons. They may or may not actually make it into the game.

Also, I wouldn't have any issue with mandatory cucking if there was a consistent story. It doesn't seem to know if it's a slow-grind corruption story, a sharing story, a cucking story, all three, one then the other then back to the first. It doesn't seem to realize that the wife fucked Darius then showed him her boobs and maybe blew him and then fucked him again for the first time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
TBF, those images are just "extras" for patrons. They may or may not actually make it into the game.

Also, I wouldn't have any issue with mandatory cucking if there was a consistent story. It doesn't seem to know if it's a slow-grind corruption story, a sharing story, a cucking story, all three, one then the other then back to the first. It doesn't seem to realize that the wife fucked Darius then showed him her boobs and maybe blew him and then fucked him again for the first time.
Sometimes it feels like 2 different people are creating it.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sometimes it feels like 2 different people are creating it.
Amen to that statement! It very much feels like there are two different persons at work, one who is a glowing NTR/cuck lover and another, who wants a game with the options of vanilla, swinging, sharing and cuckold the player can decide on.
The last update was a major "screw you players!" for anybody not a NTR lover. I am still pissed for getting an unavoidable NTR Yacht scene.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Amen to that statement! It very much feels like there are two different persons at work, one who is a glowing NTR/cuck lover and another, who wants a game with the options of vanilla, swinging, sharing and cuckold the player can decide on.
The last update was a major "screw you players!" for anybody not a NTR lover. I am still pissed for getting an unavoidable NTR Yacht scene.
Agreed. I think folks should have to work for it! j/k

But seriously, I think the last update was just a series of renders dropped onto a barely discernible shadow of story so that they could avoid being written off as Abandoned.

For the life of me I can't figure out how any of that scene fits into any logical progression of the events that came before it. Honestly it reminded me of the "grand finale" on the Fourth of July where they set off all of the rest of the fireworks at the same time before sending everyone home. I'll be somewhat surprised if they even ever release another update at all, TBH.

So disappointed in the direction this game took. It was one of my favorites for a long time.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes