dex_d111

Oct 6, 2017
Well, I have to guess that's why the option of not having Val come was included though.
Actually, you can be forced to take Val and Alyssa, with no choice.

Specifically, during the dinner event with the sponsor, if Val doesn't do at least two of the following three:
1. Hug sponsor when introduced,
2. Drink when prompted by sponsor,
3. Dance with sponsor,
then the MC is not given a choice by Jamal.

This is kind of perverse and seems to deliberately target those players who may have been playing a pure romance route, keeping Val away from everyone else. They are forced to see their LI(s) with other men, with no control over what happens.

Luckily, the Ren'py version of the game omits this logic, and the player always gets a choice, even if the choice isn't always a good one.

It doesn't help that with the MC passed out most of the time, we don't even get to see most of the sex scenes. But I guess that was done to limit the number of renders.

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
Actually, you can be forced to take Val and Alyssa, with no choice.

Specifically, during the dinner event with the sponsor, if Val doesn't do at least two of the following three:
1. Hug sponsor when introduced,
2. Drink when prompted by sponsor,
3. Dance with sponsor,
then the MC is not given a choice by Jamal.

This is kind of perverse and seems to deliberately target those players who may have been playing a pure romance route, keeping Val away from everyone else. They are forced to see their LI(s) with other men, with no control over what happens.

Luckily, the Ren'py version of the game omits this logic, and the player always gets a choice, even if the choice isn't always a good one.

It doesn't help that with the MC passed out most of the time, we don't even get to see most of the sex scenes. But I guess that was done to limit the number of renders.
Where can the Ren'py version be found?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Thanks! Yeah, the yacht was frustrating that there was no way to interact with any of it. Just watching like a cuck.
I just ran through the Ren'Py version, it's a much better version in terms of managing the story.
I didn't mind the Mary/Pearlyn ending, and that option at least preserved the story-line played with Valerie.
Ok, much less ticked off about it now...lol
Big thanks to Xys for the Ren'Py version.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I just ran through the Ren'Py version, it's a much better version in terms of managing the story.
I didn't mind the Mary/Pearlyn ending, and that option at least preserved the story-line played with Valerie.
I guess XYS will publish soon an update with his own added content and animated scenes alo in older chapters.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks! Yeah, the yacht was frustrating that there was no way to interact with any of it. Just watching like a cuck.
Yup unlike some renpy ports where it's just the base game verbatim, xys's version fixed almost everything I didn't like about original.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, play the Ren'Py version.
I'm on the Renpy band wagon as well, I wonder if any of his patreons can shed some light on why the dev has stuck with Unity instead of going to what would be a boon to his subscribers by converting to Renpy. Is it one of those situations where he'll cut off his nose to spite his face?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm on the Renpy band wagon as well, I wonder if any of his patreons can shed some light on why the dev has stuck with Unity instead of going to what would be a boon to his subscribers by converting to Renpy. Is it one of those situations where he'll cut off his nose to spite his face?
Dev is working with Unity in his real life job and uses this game as sort of training.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Yes, play the Ren'Py version.
I tried Ren'Py version and I get so many error trying to play scenes, some of them straight up giving error on first click. Both version are a bit frustrating in this. The scenes are all jumbled together in Ren'Py version, no clear choice tree unlike the original.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes