Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Preview and quick update

Hey guys!
Here is a preview of the start of a scene that is in the upcoming update! It shows the MC and Valerie taking a taxi while they are out on their date. Can you all guess what is going to happen?
Also, a quick update on the progress of the update, I have just finished coding the scene where the MC had a talk with Valerie. I have to say, it was a challenging scene even though it wasn't really that long. The reason for that is simply because of the amount of small little branches in the game that had to be taken into account when writing the dialogue. For instance, if Valerie have had sex with a certain male character previously in the game, the dialogue would have to change ever so slightly during the conversation, but at the same time, it would have to merge back into the main flow of the conversation without it sounding strange or out of place. Add more branches into the mix, and it very quickly becomes a hell of a mess if not planned out properly.
Well, I am glad that all that is out of the way now. On the the next scene, which is the scene that this image belongs to! I think I am going to have a great time writing the scene!
That's it for now, I hope everyone is doing good and looking forward to the next update as I am!
Stay healthy and happy!
DW

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
I'm at the party with Val and can't seem to trigger 2 gallery scenes from the spin game. The 1st one is on the top row between James & Val and Val & Pearlyn. The next one is below it between James & Evon and Darius & Val. I seem to have every possible combination (James with all 3 women, Val with all 3 men plus both women) so I'm not sure who it would be of. Any help?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I've played about 30 of these now, but I have yet to come across a scene that pissed me off more than that yacht scene...lol
I'm not against NTR/cuck content, but come on...
Even with high love/relationship points, low corruption, low submission, it's ridiculously unavoidable and only makes the yacht scene 1,000 times worse if you actually go the "romance" route. Oh, you don't want to consensually share your "wife" with everyone, especially Darius and Honda, and Valerie is loyal, well, it doesn't matter now...lol And for good measure, we'll throw in Alyssa, too...lol

MC should blow up the yacht, the company, everyone...lol
Burn it all down...
Then piss on the ashes, and maybe, maybe walk away with Evon.
That's the only acceptable update that'd get me to play this one again...lol
Just telling Valerie the wedding is off and quitting the company wouldn't be enough to salvage this.

That yacht scene makes it clear what the ending of this game is, no need to update it...lol
Just call it completed, or abandoned, or move on (what I'll be doing)...lol

Pretty good story, hot scenes, right up until the yacht fiasco.
If unavoidable NTR/cuck is your thing, this game is definitely for you...lol

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've played about 30 of these now, but I have yet to come across a scene that pissed me off more than that yacht scene...lol
Even with high love/relationship points, low corruption, low submission, it's ridiculously unavoidable and only makes the yacht scene 1,000 times worse if you actually go the "romance" route. Oh, you don't want to consensually share your "wife" with everyone, especially Darius and Honda, and Valerie is loyal, well, it doesn't matter now...lol And for good measure, we'll throw in Alyssa, too...lol

Burn it all down...
Just telling Valerie the wedding is off and quitting the company wouldn't be enough to salvage this.

That yacht scene makes it clear what the ending of this game is, no need to update it...lol

Would like to know how many subscribers dropped this game after the unavoidable yacht, I mean for a game that’s been around for 6 years he only has 102 subscribers and only Patreon account with all this incest he’s lucky they havnt shut it down yet, should definately get a susbscribesrar acct ready. Comparing this game to “project Myriam” has 486 patreons and subscribestar, that game is only 4 years old but gives monthly updates and is renpy not shitty unity

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

Burn it all down...

I didn't get to the yacht scene but I really hate it when a dev claims the NTR is avoidable, a person plays and spends a lot of time on the game and then OOOPS its not avoidable after all. Devs that do that should be removed from this f95 its lying, and its a disgrace.

I had a similar issue with a game that did not have the tag for females with dicks whatever that is called and I played it for a good 30 min and then suddenly main chick had a dick with no choices. I don't have a problem with people having different fetishes but honestly can we be upfront about what the game has or will have?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I am also exited who will release first the new update..Deviantwiz his original Unity version or Xys his RenPy Version with added animations and his own new content after yacht event....

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes