xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Versions later, still seems like the thing the game needs most is more day-in day-out regular activities. Not even sex scenes, just activities to justify this daily sandbox clock.
and some sex at the weekend on the couch, or a good mornig quickie here and then .....just while we are at this topic.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I would have liked it much more if he wasnt fat n ugly.
Yeah me too.
But I'll take what I can get when it involves a mother and daughter threesome.
It's just a shame I couldn't be there watching and jacking off.

I wish there were games where the mc's sister, mother and girlfriend could all have sex with the same guy.
While the mc watches and encourages them.

But the games I have found are mostly netorare which isn't my thing.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It was not good at all. Just felt thrown in there just because. And then the whole lack of control on how it plays out...
It was definitely a big "fuck you" to how my play-through was going so far. Not even sure if he's going to fix that event. Sounds like he's just adding some shitty discussion about it between the couple. Oh well. This game has fallen out of favor with me over its development. It's not even close to being one of my favorites, so I really don't care at this point. I only play when there's nothing else to play.
Yeah, you're right.
Honestly every time I play now I'm going to remember that yacht crap.
I only play it because I like the cuck stuff if it didn't have that I wouldn't bother with it.

And I don't even think the cuck stuff is done that well tbh.
The mc is always spying like some creepy dude instead of embracing his fetish and talking openly and honestly with Val.

At least that's how it feels to me.
I agree with you both that the Yacht event was all-around crap and a fist into the face of every romance and sharing player of MWAS. I am honestly curious how the Dev wants to save this situation! Because it is clear I am not the only player who is majorly pissed with the forced cheating/cuckolding scene.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Don't forget the scene with the dad who joins the pool party without ever being invited. That was equally bad. Prior to this scene, the MC didn't even know that Valerie had been making out with him. Kinda destroyed the whole cheating angle you get to instigate as the player. I did want the MC to find out about their special relationship but certainly not like this. You cannot blame everything on alcohol.

The MC should have allowed his dad to stay even longer so that a visibly anxious Valerie can indirectly express how close they are to fucking each other or something like that, which in turn gives the player the option to allow them to move forward or to throw the dad out for good.
Yeah, I feel similar. The issue for me isn't that Val is having sex with the other men, its how the scene is treated, what the MC says, and what the MC's reactions to it are during and after. The further the game goes on, the more it feels that its geared towards the cheating and cucking angle, and less and less towards the MC being a confident guy who's cool with his wife getting some from other guys while he bangs women on the side as well. And that latter version is what I'm after.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I would have liked it much more if he wasnt fat n ugly.
Same. The whole thing would be a lot better if the MC's boss/Darius' dad was a healthy guy in his 50s, and not the extremely overweight one he is. It would also have a narrative balance between him and his "friend", the MC's dad, who its been made a point that he's let himself go over the years.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Same. The whole thing would be a lot better if the MC's boss/Darius' dad was a healthy guy in his 50s, and not the extremely overweight one he is. It would also have a narrative balance between him and his "friend", the MC's dad, who its been made a point that he's let himself go over the years.
Yeah or a cool bbc like Samuel L Jackson :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1546.gif IMG_1425.gif IMG_1428.gif

Reactions: Logan1377

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Yeah, I feel similar. The issue for me isn't that Val is having sex with the other men, its how the scene is treated, what the MC says, and what the MC's reactions to it are during and after. The further the game goes on, the more it feels that its geared towards the cheating and cucking angle, and less and less towards the MC being a confident guy who's cool with his wife getting some from other guys while he bangs women on the side as well. And that latter version is what I'm after.
TBH, IMO this whole game kinda went off the rails with like the 4th or 5th update---around the time where dev started the party at Quinn's house in one update, then continued it for like two updates before he actually finished it. Ever since then, the game has felt more like a disjointed series of scenes with no narrative thread connecting them, no consistency in what the MC knows/doesn't know, allows/doesn't allow, likes/doesn't like. I mean, depending on how things go at that party, Val can fuck Darius, hook up with both Darius and Diego, or get gangbanged/raped while she's asleep and her husband just watches. Then several weeks later, she has to think about whether or not she wants to change clothes in front of Darius, and then it takes weeks or more before she fucks him in the closet. Meanwhile, no one ever acknowledges that anything happened at the party. But Val will for some reason blow some elderly stranger in an alley and fuck two construction workers at the same time before any of that. The entire storyline w/ Mary & her husband seems to have been abandoned. And don't get me started on the stats. They made sense before the party. Since then, they don't seem to affect the plot at all, and they aren't even distributed in any consistent way.

EDIT: tl;dr - I don't even know what kind of game or story this is even attempting to be. It's all over the place.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
TBH, IMO this whole game kinda went off the rails with like the 4th or 5th update---around the time where dev started the party at Quinn's house in one update, then continued it for like two updates before he actually finished it. Ever since then, the game has felt more like a disjointed series of scenes with no narrative thread connecting them, no consistency in what the MC knows/doesn't know, allows/doesn't allow, likes/doesn't like. I mean, depending on how things go at that party, Val can fuck Darius, hook up with both Darius and Diego, or get gangbanged/raped while she's asleep and her husband just watches. Then several weeks later, she has to think about whether or not she wants to change clothes in front of Darius, and then it takes weeks or more before she fucks him in the closet. Meanwhile, no one ever acknowledges that anything happened at the party. But Val will for some reason blow some elderly stranger in an alley and fuck two construction workers at the same time before any of that. The entire storyline w/ Mary & her husband seems to have been abandoned. And don't get me started on the stats. They made sense before the party. Since then, they don't seem to affect the plot at all, and they aren't even distributed in any consistent way.

EDIT: tl;dr - I don't even know what kind of game or story this is even attempting to be. It's all over the place.
I completely agree that the story is disjointed for the reasons you laid out. I think largely because no matter what Val does earlier, the later scenes happen one of the few ways that they're written. There's no direct path from event A to event B. They're all just stops along the train ride that all have their own seperate choices and variations.

I personally started playing the game just after the party, so that, and all of its various possibilities were how I finished it originally, and I wondered how many different branching paths the dev would have to take and how much work that would be. Apparently, the answer was that they didn't or couldn't, and just moved on.

• Sad
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The entire storyline w/ Mary & her husband seems to have been abandoned.
This was one of my biggest frustrations. He had the whole groundwork laid for what could have been 1 or multiple hot orgy/foursome/threesome with spectator whatever events - they just had to revisit- but instead we get this weekend long cuckathon on the yacht.

And cuckathon isnt even really accurate, because it's just him being a peeping tom from afar, while the parties are totally oblivious....i guess technically, but basically the ntr design team took the reigns. And like others have said, there was no buildup, it's not even like it was a plausible ntr setup where val was slowly getting closer and closer to darius and boss, culminating in the yacht. In fact in most of my playthroughs id tell him to buzz off, still doing the diego/randy/ etc events so it'd be real disjointed when out of the blue "hey, it's time for you to pick 3 women to get banged by us 3 all weekend long"...... uhhhh okay.... fatass.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And it wasn't even the kind of cuckolding I like.
thats why i was hesitant to use that word - i imagine sharing or cuck fans wouldnt like it because it happens regardless, but I also imagine ntr fans wouldnt like it because it lacks the corruption backstory and MC is 'apparently' enjoying himself while he watches.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
thats why i was hesitant to use that word - iimagine sharing or cuck fans wouldnt like it because it happens regardless, but I also imagine ntr fans wouldnt like it because it lacks the corruption backstory and MC is 'apparently' enjoying himself while he watches.
I agree dude.
You know me I like hotwife cuckold scenarios.
But that yacht stuff felt like ntr to me.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This was one of my biggest frustrations. He had the whole groundwork laid for what could have been 1 or multiple hot orgy/foursome/threesome with spectator whatever events - they just had to revisit- but instead we get this weekend long cuckathon on the yacht.

And cuckathon isnt even really accurate, because it's just him being a peeping tom from afar, while the parties are totally oblivious....i guess technically, but basically the ntr design team took the reigns. And like others have said, there was no buildup, it's not even like it was a plausible ntr setup where val was slowly getting closer and closer to darius and boss, culminating in the yacht. In fact in most of my playthroughs id tell him to buzz off, still doing the diego/randy/ etc events so it'd be real disjointed when out of the blue "hey, it's time for you to pick 3 women to get banged by us 3 all weekend long"...... uhhhh okay.... fatass.
I thought the beginning of the game was good. And I do love the Val model. I think everything leading up to the party is great.

Back in those days I used to support the dev on Patreon and stopped when for month after month he just created random renders of the characters in various scenes that weren't story-related with no game update. I think he just didn't really have the story thought out past the party but just liked doing renders. So the game just basically became these random scenes completely devoid of any coherent story.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, and I enjoy either of those two scenarios, as long as there is a good coherent story attached to it. The yacht stuff was just a dumpster fire. (A cum-dumpster fire?)
Let's hope the dev can get things back on track with this next update.
I do agree scenes just seem to happen with no story consistency.
And that's a shame because I think this has the potential to be one of the best sharing games out there.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Let's hope the dev can get things back on track with this next update.
I do agree scenes just seem to happen with no story consistency.
And that's a shame because I think this has the potential to be one of the best sharing games out there.
It definitely started that way. Honestly, I think the story is too far gone to be able to be considered even passable unless the game underwent a complete overhaul. A lot of the scenes are hot, and could be kept in the story. But if the game is stats-based, then the stats should be meaningful and the build to scenes should be logical. And if the game is going to be choice-based, then the choices should be meaningful and the build to scenes should be logical. Right now we just have a completely broken collection of hot garbage masquerading as a game.

And all that being said, I'm still gonna keep playing lol.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
It definitely started that way. Honestly, I think the story is too far gone to be able to be considered even passable unless the game underwent a complete overhaul. A lot of the scenes are hot, and could be kept in the story. But if the game is stats-based, then the stats should be meaningful and the build to scenes should be logical. And if the game is going to be choice-based, then the choices should be meaningful and the build to scenes should be logical. Right now we just have a completely broken collection of hot garbage masquerading as a game.

And all that being said, I'm still gonna keep playing lol.
I agree. I need to see what happens next.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes