Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I again thank you for that. I remember that one of my hold ups with Sharing is caring is that the graphical choice made a lot of the characters look very young. Younger than they really should given the story. Not that I don't like games using that engine, because there are a few that are really favorites, but that was a barrier with that one. I'll still check it out again.

As for the other, I'm never really looking for wholesome or romantic. Just consensual, hot and sexy where everyone is on board and no one is getting hurt or shamed. I've got zero problem with the female characters having sex with as many guys as they like, so long as the MC is involved and getting his share of action.
Glad to be of help! I see your point on Koikatsu graphics in SiC, that can be a problem.

As for for your preferences concerning sharing/swinging, you will find it in both games! They have sharing paths way, way better than in MWAS. A tip for WDR, on your first run when the choice pops up take the stat boosts, not the snoop skill. You can get extra scenes with the snoop skill, but taking it can lead to easier, quicker NTR. The snoop skill has to be used very carefully and selectivly if you want to keep away from cucking/NTR. So for the first playthroughs (you will not see all on just one run) the stat boost makes romance and consensual hot sharing/swinging easier.
As Pr0GamerJohnny mentioned in his post, WDR´s mechanics are good, you have quite a bit of choices and events to do, which can develop quite differently. For example, even your wife´s workplace has major consequences on what will happen.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Glad to be of help! I see your point on Koikatsu graphics in SiC, that can be a problem.

As for for your preferences concerning sharing/swinging, you will find it in both games! They have sharing paths way, way better than in MWAS. A tip for WDR, on your first run when the choice pops up take the stat boosts, not the snoop skill. You can get extra scenes with the snoop skill, but taking it can lead to easier, quicker NTR. The snoop skill has to be used very carefully and selectivly if you want to keep away from cucking/NTR. So for the first playthroughs (you will not see all on just one run) the stat boost makes romance and consensual hot sharing/swinging easier.
OK cool, thank you.

Reactions: Turret

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is well! And to those who celebrate it, Happy Lunar New Year!
I myself do celebrate it, and it had been a hectic past two weeks with the never-ending things to do! To those who do celebrate the holiday, you all will know what I mean.

Anyways, I finally got the time to sit down and pen down this update post for you all. Sorry for the wait as always, and thank you all for your patience!

Progress for the next update has been constantly on-going as always, a little slow at times, but on good days I can get quite a good amount of work done! All renders for the next version have already been completed, and the writing/coding is about one-third done.

In this update, I will be addressing some of the points you all have been messaging me to discuss about, the fact that you all feel that Val and the MC should have a talk after what happened on the yacht in the previous version (if you got her to go to the yacht party that is). I do agree that it feels more natural that the couple would want to talk about it, especially more so if the choices made by him (the player) so far indicates that he is openly talking to Valerie about these things. So, I will indeed be adding in a scene with not only Val, but with Alyssa and Linda as well as a wrap-up to the yacht scene.

Besides that, with the way the game and the scenes are branching off at this point in the game, I have decided to make the player make an important choice in the upcoming update that will determine the way Valerie behave in the future updates going forward. This also leads to how the other 'girls' in the MC's harem will behave and the actions they will take as Valerie will then slowly influence them according to what the MC decides to do. You all will understand when you all eventually play the update.

And lastly, to end of the update is an image from this upcoming update of the couple going out on a date. Valerie is dressed to seduce and charm, but who exactly will she be charming? Is it the MC, or will it be someone else? You all will have to wait to find out! Or I might post a few preview pics in the next few days for you all ^^

Once more, thank you all for all your patience, and I promise that I am spending whatever free time I can afford to work on and complete the next version ASAP! I will update again when the update is about to be completed!

Until then...

Cheers and stay healthy!

DW

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is well! And to those who celebrate it, Happy Lunar New Year!
I myself do celebrate it, and it had been a hectic past two weeks with the never-ending things to do! To those who do celebrate the holiday, you all will know what I mean.

Anyways, I finally got the time to sit down and pen down this update post for you all. Sorry for the wait as always, and thank you all for your patience!

Progress for the next update has been constantly on-going as always, a little slow at times, but on good days I can get quite a good amount of work done! All renders for the next version have already been completed, and the writing/coding is about one-third done.

In this update, I will be addressing some of the points you all have been messaging me to discuss about, the fact that you all feel that Val and the MC should have a talk after what happened on the yacht in the previous version (if you got her to go to the yacht party that is). I do agree that it feels more natural that the couple would want to talk about it, especially more so if the choices made by him (the player) so far indicates that he is openly talking to Valerie about these things. So, I will indeed be adding in a scene with not only Val, but with Alyssa and Linda as well as a wrap-up to the yacht scene.

Besides that, with the way the game and the scenes are branching off at this point in the game, I have decided to make the player make an important choice in the upcoming update that will determine the way Valerie behave in the future updates going forward. This also leads to how the other 'girls' in the MC's harem will behave and the actions they will take as Valerie will then slowly influence them according to what the MC decides to do. You all will understand when you all eventually play the update.

And lastly, to end of the update is an image from this upcoming update of the couple going out on a date. Valerie is dressed to seduce and charm, but who exactly will she be charming? Is it the MC, or will it be someone else? You all will have to wait to find out! Or I might post a few preview pics in the next few days for you all ^^

Once more, thank you all for all your patience, and I promise that I am spending whatever free time I can afford to work on and complete the next version ASAP! I will update again when the update is about to be completed!

Until then...

Cheers and stay healthy!

DW
Thank you! Could you also share the image?

Reactions: vergil414

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was not good at all. Just felt thrown in there just because. And then the whole lack of control on how it plays out...
Exactly bro

And you know how much I like cuckold stuff.
But that was just straight up cheating imo.
I think the worst thing was the lack of choices.

it sounds like people voiced their concerns to the dev though so hopefully he can fix things.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Exactly bro

And you know how much I like cuckold stuff.
But that was just straight up cheating imo.
I think the worst thing was the lack of choices.

it sounds like people voiced their concerns to the dev though so hopefully he can fix things.
It was definitely a big "fuck you" to how my play-through was going so far. Not even sure if he's going to fix that event. Sounds like he's just adding some shitty discussion about it between the couple. Oh well. This game has fallen out of favor with me over its development. It's not even close to being one of my favorites, so I really don't care at this point. I only play when there's nothing else to play.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was definitely a big "fuck you" to how my play-through was going so far. Not even sure if he's going to fix that event. Sounds like he's just adding some shitty discussion about it between the couple. Oh well. This game has fallen out of favor with me over its development. It's not even close to being one of my favorites, so I really don't care at this point. I only play when there's nothing else to play.
Yeah, you're right.
Honestly every time I play now I'm going to remember that yacht crap.
I only play it because I like the cuck stuff if it didn't have that I wouldn't bother with it.

And I don't even think the cuck stuff is done that well tbh.
The mc is always spying like some creepy dude instead of embracing his fetish and talking openly and honestly with Val.

At least that's how it feels to me.

Reactions: WoodyGB and xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Absolutely agree with you both GetOutOfMyLab and Joshy92 , on this one, How the Yacht event was implemented it was over the Top, If that was a Vendetta of his Boss or Son, should have been better explained, It was anything but pleasureable, and far from sharing.
I agree it definitely wasn't sharing.

I was considering letting one of these dudes impregnate Val so I could be a daddy.
But now I'm not so sure.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Absolutely agree with you both GetOutOfMyLab and Joshy92 , on this one, How the Yacht event was implemented it was over the Top, If that was a Vendetta of his Boss or Son, should have been better explained, It was anything but pleasureable, and far from sharing.
As much as I hate the ntr brigade complaining about "reee that was just a patron forcing their story in by paying cash", that's exactly what the current end felt like. A segment disconnected from the rest of story, where a single patron was like "hey I'll give you 100 bucks if you make an end scene where Val goes on a cruise and does nothing but get banged by boss and darius and humiliates MC."
I doubt I'm the only one here where MWAS occupies a place chiefly because it was one of my earliest introductions on F95 to the sharing genre, but as time goes on, the experience is kinda lackluster.

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I still imagine it would be difficult.
Which ending of 0.13 on the yacht is now canon?
Val & Alyssa, mother & sister or the 2 colleagues?
The developer basically has to write 2-3 storylines depending on who was the victim of the Japanese and Darius on the yacht.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
As much as I hate the ntr brigade complaining about "reee that was just a patron forcing their story in by paying cash", that's exactly what the current end felt like. A segment disconnected from the rest of story, where a single patron was like "hey I'll give you 100 bucks if you make an end scene where Val goes on a cruise and does nothing but get banged by boss and darius and humiliates MC."

I doubt I'm the only one here where MWAS occupies a place chiefly because it was one of my earliest introductions on F95 to the sharing genre, but as time goes on, the experience is kinda lackluster.
I think the patron who paid for that yacht scene was this bbc from “A couples duet of lust and love”:ROFLMAO:
IMG_2953.gif

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Definitely not my first, but I did come across this early on. The overall experience is pretty bad due to the shitty sandbox implementation. Now that there is a Ren'Py port, it's much better. But yeah, the overall story is... meh. It just feels more like a bunch of hot scenes glued together without any purpose.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Don't forget the scene with the dad who joins the pool party without ever being invited. That was equally bad. Prior to this scene, the MC didn't even know that Valerie had been making out with him. Kinda destroyed the whole cheating angle you get to instigate as the player. I did want the MC to find out about their special relationship but certainly not like this. You cannot blame everything on alcohol.

The MC should have allowed his dad to stay even longer so that a visibly anxious Valerie can indirectly express how close they are to fucking each other or something like that, which in turn gives the player the option to allow them to move forward or to throw the dad out for good.

Reactions: Logan1377

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Definitely not my first, but I did come across this early on. The overall experience is pretty bad due to the shitty sandbox implementation. Now that there is a Ren'Py port, it's much better. But yeah, the overall story is... meh. It just feels more like a bunch of hot scenes glued together without any purpose.
Versions later, still seems like the thing the game needs most is more day-in day-out regular activities. Not even sex scenes, just activities to justify this daily sandbox clock.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For me the hottest part of the game is seeing the same guy get all the ladies.
I especially liked that scene where Linda & the mc's sister have a threesome with the fat dude.
Although I would have liked it much more if it was netorase.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes