• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
same here, final version game stops after doctor and i noticed that the file size lot smaller than beta version...

MoiBis

May 26, 2017
If anyone managed to properly play the final version, how is it? I wanted to wait to play this game, but seems there was no real content in the 1.0 beta so how are things now? Can I play this game and not die of boredom? ^^

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
the final version has LESS content than the beta version! he did change some text and added some animations. FINAL VERSION IS NOT WORTH PLAYING IF YOU PLAYED THE BETA VERSION! IT HASS LESS CONTENT.

Reactions: Devilwar

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Wife's still the same ugly wicked witch DEV might as well give her ass some big ass warts on her face I'm just glad I had a small envelop close by to cover her up with. Maybe they dropped the end stuff because they are going to redo it or something for now I'm not really paying attention to the final version.

Devilwar

Dec 30, 2017
the final version has LESS content than the beta version! he did change some text and added some animations. FINAL VERSION IS NOT WORTH PLAYING IF YOU PLAYED THE BETA VERSION! IT HASS LESS CONTENT.
agree, it is a joke call this a "final" anything.....

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Don't bother this is as "Final" as Abyss was...should probably just be tagged abandoned and call it a day

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They are working on Episode 2 Final version.

From their one post on there.

12 minutes of your game time only. I'm going to make very short chapters for now. No need to save the pertida. It can be considered a novel with animations.

Not sure why they would want to make them that short it's not like the first one was that long anyway.

I see why they don't have really any followers they placed one of the ugliest pictures of the wicked witch as one of the pictures for the 40 dollar tier. You really think people are going to spend that kind of money and have to see that picture for their tier? I just glad there's ad blocker so that I can ad block ugly shit like that into oblivion. Now if only there was something like that for the game so that we could just block her ass out of the pictures.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Don't bother this is as "Final" as Abyss was...should probably just be tagged abandoned and call it a day
wtf chill out. it's 0.1 and he wanted to make some changes. imo that is totally fine and i wish more devs would make changes early on in the game development, instead of changing everything 6 months later.

and i'm sure the rest of the content wont be removed, it will probably return next update with some animations and small changes in text and story. as i said, early reworks are better than leaving the start of the game shitty, like sooo many other games do.

it feels like most people who comment in this thread havent played the game. yeah it's rpgm, but it does feel like a renpy game, and imo he did add a good way to save the game. and the render Quality is better than most renpy games anyway. and everyone is talking about the wife, even though she is just a "joke"/"side" character, and we dont even know if she will return after the first 30 sec of the game.

Reactions: Siddington

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The next update will probably be what they removed from the first update and they'll call it episode 3 final.

That's probably because I think they are going to be making a my temptation renpy version as it shows a my temptation renpy free version banner on their patreon.

n0mads

Dec 6, 2017
Mom looks like a Star Trek alien and there's about 2 minutes of content. Don't download this shit.

Reactions: Dez

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 57603
Overview:
You are a christian man who has turned 50 years old, how has a quiet life with your irritating wife and are too a rich man that has been successful as a film producer. One summer day, your beautiful wife's daughter returns home from university. Things start to change for you when some unexpected incidents happens. Your hormones change like a teenager and your life goes out of control towards temptation.​

Updated: 21-02-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 1.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
- - - - - - -

View attachment 57597 View attachment 57598 View attachment 57599 View attachment 57600 View attachment 57601 View attachment 57602
Changelog this final version?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote