VN RPGM Abandoned My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 207364

CG from "v1.0 Beta" for anyone interested. No action in there tho.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This is the kind of game you suggest to a friend during Halloween not St. Valentine...

Must have translated using Bing. That wife either needs a serious makeover or aged up significantly. Making a 50 year old look like that makes me think the person making it hasn't seen very many 50 year old women.
True, my Mediterranean ****** (****** = A sibling whose identity I won't reveal) who's 56 looks like she's in her thirties, if I showed her this game she would be offended.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Old ladies need love also. One of you selfish bastards should volunteer.
I do! I'd totally bend her over, shove her face in a pillow and bang her from behind! Ass up face down! There would be a small chance she might suffocate though... Bonus! :closedtongue:

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Wow. I mean, I read all the comments before playing this game, but the wife really is a train wreck. I'd say her body is a believable 50, but her face does look like 80... and she dresses like she is going to a club in Vegas in her 20s. But really, the whole game is kinda a mess. Why even use rpgm? I mean it's basically a VN. The whole save screens thing is jarring and little explained. The translation is shit. The story would be okay but the pacing is rushed to the point of ridiculous. The renders are decent, certainly a lot worse out there, but it's no where near enough to make up for the rest of the shortfalls.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The daughter looks really funny in the one picture at the restaurant. She just looks really really weird holding those utensils and her eyes make her look like she should be in the loony bin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vinvcm

May 22, 2017
Oh Dear ... I don't usually knock people's work ... BUT, the translation is atrocious, the storyline terribly written, and that FACE !!!!! ffs

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
why are people freaking out about the wife? she literally dies after 1 day... and all the other girls are hot af.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh Dear ... I don't usually knock people's work ... BUT, the translation is atrocious, the storyline terribly written, and that FACE !!!!! ffs
No worries, sit down, have a drink, you are not alone. Welcome to the club! Most here are here because of that face just as much as they are for that hot daughter! It.. leaves an impression :tf:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
D

Deleted member 2514

He should better dedicate himself to create animations only.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

As far as I saw the wicked witch from the wizard of OZ isn't dead she's only in a coma.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
uh! that wife.... that face has a lot onfluence and sometimes it overshadows the daughter... i cant get off like this :oops::oops:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote