• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dez

May 10, 2017
Dude...just....you call this episode 1 ? so wife's coma will be episode 2 and session with shrink episode 3 ?

just stop, this "game" of your's is dead already

Reactions: unevenrm

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
your beautiful wife's daughter
i assume it should be "your wife's beautiful daughter", or else this game is really for a nieche audience. i cant even be bothered to download, let alone play the game out of fear that there might be sex scenes involving the ugly hag.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game should of came with a paper bag option so when you picked it a paper bag would of been placed over her head.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
wtf chill out. it's 0.1 and he wanted to make some changes. imo that is totally fine and i wish more devs would make changes early on in the game development, instead of changing everything 6 months later.

and i'm sure the rest of the content wont be removed, it will probably return next update with some animations and small changes in text and story. as i said, early reworks are better than leaving the start of the game shitty, like sooo many other games do.

it feels like most people who comment in this thread havent played the game. yeah it's rpgm, but it does feel like a renpy game, and imo he did add a good way to save the game. and the render Quality is better than most renpy games anyway. and everyone is talking about the wife, even though she is just a "joke"/"side" character, and we dont even know if she will return after the first 30 sec of the game.
I did play it. I can also read the post says 1.0 final not .01 now maybe they posted wrong and if so my bad, but 1.0 Final usually means the game is done. And I never said anything about the superiority
of Renpy. I enjoy Elena's Life, Ana and other RPGM games. I've played every iteration of this one as well. Also real talk I don't hate the wife . I actually like the fact she doesn't look like a 20 yr old with huge tits like most of the "Mothers" in the incest games. I wish there was an option to bounce those saggy tits off easy other like one of those perpetual motion clackers, but I'll restate 1.0 means the game is done, so I thought this was it.

Reactions: gahgahz

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I did play it. I can also read the post says 1.0 final not .01 now maybe they posted wrong and if so my bad, but 1.0 Final usually means the game is done. And I never said anything about the superiority
of Renpy. I enjoy Elena's Life, Ana and other RPGM games. I've played every iteration of this one as well. Also real talk I don't hate the wife . I actually like the fact she doesn't look like a 20 yr old with huge tits like most of the "Mothers" in the incest games. I wish there was an option to bounce those saggy tits off easy other like one of those perpetual motion clackers, but I'll restate 1.0 means the game is done, so I thought this was it.
i fixed it, its Episode 1 1.0 final, he is allready working on Ep 2.

Fixed Op.

Reactions: sithlordo66
U

User_10739

Game should of came with a paper bag option so when you picked it a paper bag would of been placed over her head.
Ok, enough ugly mother hate, I was bashing her too, but after playing the game it is obviously on purpose to set up the F on D lusting. Hag treats him like crap while saying "why don't you want to throw it into me any more?"

Hag was hit by car probably because a child in the car got scared and screamed causing the driver to lose focus and drive over the woman or they just thought that the zombie apocalypse had started and aimed for the creature.

Probably half of the players looked at the mom's bod and thought she wouldn't be that bad from the back (if we had too...)

Reactions: GoldenHour and esas
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote