VN RPGM Abandoned My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I never dump on Devs usually , But 37 seconds of content seems somewhat slim in IMO, ep1+ep2 Combined??? "810 MB's" i dread to think how big this would be if it had a full story behind it :/

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
seriously who pays for this crap??
Have to look at my pledge site ... seems I'm guilty :coldsweat:
But someone else posted ch2. So obviosly one can pledge, get the files and delete pledges after.

I didn't even played v1.0 (0.5 was fine), will wait for more content. And 1.19$ it's more than worth what I remember.

U

User_10739

Why has the final version become nothing more than a looping nightmare containing not even half of what we have already done???

Reactions: Xaxxaru

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The chapter was free so anyone could of downloaded it from their patreon and then posted it here.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Lucky bastard I can't get a doctor the same day unless I'm dying
In times of Brexit, why not move to Germany ;) Most people here understand or speak english ^^ ... even the older ones sitting all day in doctor waiting rooms to get chance to complain about everything to sb. :winkytongue:

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
In times of Brexit, why not move to Germany ;) Most people here understand or speak english ^^ ... even the older ones sitting all day in doctor waiting rooms to get chance to complain about everything to sb. :winkytongue:
True especially where I am, you are genuinely surprised if you speak to someone and you hear English, since you hear only Russian and Arabic while working customer service so at least in Germany I actually might get a conversation

magnacox

May 7, 2017
This is complete garbage. Nothing more than a "dev" trying to show off his "animation" skills. A dance session and a fly-by towards the hot friend only to get cock-blocked?

Get the fuck outta here with this bullshit.

Xaxxaru

Feb 19, 2018
Really horrible update. The dancing and that animation just for the MC to walk up to the daughter's friend just to get cockblocked by the daughter is pure redundant crap. This dev should just try sticking to pumping out quantity over these pathetic animation attempts.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I usually don't mind downloading and trying things but... for this, I'd like to have my 15 minutes wasted back now, please.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This one gets soo many bad rep that i have to try it myself!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Write your impressions ... In about 10 minutes :)
That was it. Took like.. 5 minutes? Kinda. So.. actually it isn't as bad some are saying. The problem is that the english translation from spanish weighs heavily on it. Thats very bad, even if i've seen worse. The options menu isn't even translated. I kinda like that the dev is experimenting with facial animations.
The wife, well, i feel like he made it hard on himself. Obviously used the model as he did for the daughter and tried his best to make her look old. The problem is that she obviously young if you look at her arm, her legs, her skin. And too old if you look at her face. Its even notable where he pasted the face texture upon the mesh. So thats a bad render. Now he changed her to age 70 which suits fine her face but not the rest of her body but if he'd say she is 50 then the face would be out of place. Basically this the worst thing he could have done, really fell flat between two options here. She isn't as much of a harpy as some suggested though.
Yes, this is a very very short demo really. More like proof of concept if you can call it that. Lot more contet is required from him before this can be called even a demo. Much better translation. The way daughter is holding those fork and knife is sure noticably wrong but thats nothing i can't ignore. The lack of content, the horrible english is what really hurts. The wife too, to a lesser degree. He really should scrap her looks and redo it from scratch instead of trying to save it which just makes it even worse.

Reactions: Hemuly

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
From the Patreon page:
The protagonist a Christian man who has turned 50, who has a quiet life with his irritating wife of 36 years, yes.
So either they got married when he was 14 or she's been doing all kinds of drugs.

Reactions: Drafox

babar

Jun 17, 2017
pour moi la mere ç est possible qu elle soit comme ça de visage il y a des personne qui vieillisse mal
regarder brigitte bardot (bb) avant et apres

Google Translate

for me the mother is possible that it is like that of face there are people who age badly
watch brigitte bardot (bb) before and after

D

Deleted member 2514

He is doing a remake without the old woman. Now it's called Strange events

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote