VN RPGM Abandoned My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

They are starting to make really really small chapters which you won't even be able to call chapters because they will be too small to call them anything other then teasers.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Ok I'm calling bullshit, there's no way you can get a doctor that fast for something that minor since it takes me 2 weeks for a doctor to look a a lump

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Ok I'm calling bullshit, there's no way you can get a doctor that fast for something that minor since it takes me 2 weeks for a doctor to look a a lump
Dont know where you live mate.

Holy shit, 5 lines of dialogue and it's the end, dayum son

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 57603
Overview:
You are a christian man who has turned 50 years old, how has a quiet life with your irritating wife and are too a rich man that has been successful as a film producer. One summer day, your beautiful wife's daughter returns home from university. Things start to change for you when some unexpected incidents happens. Your hormones change like a teenager and your life goes out of control towards temptation.​

Updated: 21-02-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: Episode 1, 1.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
- - - - - - -

View attachment 57597 View attachment 57598 View attachment 57599 View attachment 57600 View attachment 57601 View attachment 57602
@crust
new episode update OP please!
Capturar.JPG

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
2nd episode is yeeesh. Now the old hag isn't in the hospital now she's doing some movie thing somewhere the daughter acts just like the bitch does ordering him around me and telling him to go to his room like he's some fucking kid.

I would of told the fucking bitch to fuck off this is my house bitch if you don't like it then you can get the fuck out and if she said I'll tell mom I would of said go for it and I'll tell her she can get the fuck out too. It's obvious they are try to kill this and it won't be long the way they are going. They might as well put a fucking bullet in this now and get it over with.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Your not missing anything if you wait till tomorrow to download it but you might be able to if you try using a download manager for your browser not sure if it works with mega or not. There are about 3 different ones for chrome. Right now I'm using chrono download manager but I don't think this one works with chrome but you could try the other ones and see if one of them works with it.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, there're countries where one can just walk to the doctor without appointment or get easily an appointment same day ^^

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Does this update really do something for the game? Cause i totally regret playing the CH 1, worst thing i've ever did in my life, i still have nightmares about the wife

Reactions: Kakato
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote