RPGM Completed My Sexually Experienced Lil Sis Lends Me Her Pussy [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

feyan

Jun 6, 2022
the GoFile download is corrupted. could someone please confirm it? if it is, if you could please let a mod know, thank you.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
can you guys help me with this problem I've been facing on this game?
I'm using a joiplay to play it on my phone and it's not the first time that this error appeared and I'm clueless about how to fix it Screenshot_20230320-120014_JoiPlay.jpg

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
This is fucking bullshit. The game hard locks you out of proceeding in literally EVERY scenario EXCEPT this one. There is 0 room to maneuver around the numbers. I ended up with 40-90 and failed. Not to mention you need to skip buying ice cream at ALL times (it doesn't matter whatsoever). Imbalanced as fuck.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. 37-93 in stats also failed. Her mood refuses to improve on final day. I have no ice cream, I focused on stats. If I buy ice cream, I sacrifice stat gain.
I give up. Seems the dev has not playtested the numbers even once.
EDIT 2: I gave it one more try. 35-95 worked for me but I lucked out and triggered her good mood. It's still arbitrary bullshit with the numbers and it seems there's RNG involved.
EDIT 3: Just finished the game. The numbers conundrum above is pretty much the only hurdle. After that it's just a chain of scenes and events to watch. What a weird experience.
I'm honestly confused after just clearing the game by the end I had 53 pat 82 skill and this was with me wasting day 15-20 to unlock all the scenes when I could have gotten an extra +30 points instead spread out on pat + skill. Meaning I could have easily gotten the recommended max of 55 pat and 95 skill for the last hurdle towards the end.

First off as mentioned ice cream doesn't matter one bit, yes it makes it easier for her to cum but often times you can make her horny without the ice cream even when she is mad, there seems to be a bit of a randomness to it but basically I'd guess it's around 50/50. The only time you would want to get an ice cream is around day 15-20 to unlock an extra h-scene.

To give an easy and short guide.

First section only focus on skill for the most part you start with 10 pat and 10 skill and your recommended to reach 40 skill on the first part however you can easily get 20 pat and 55 skill by the first part which is my recommended numbers so twice on the training and then watch AV for the rest of the time.

For the next part I would recommend going for watching Mao's sex vid since this with the night time sex will give you +5 pat + 5 skill everyday. Which would end you with 53 pat and 82 skill since you can't watch the vid for one day. With this you can easily clear the 2nd hurdle.

After this you can pick to either unlock all the h-scenes in the game by interacting with all the different places mentioned in the guide on here. Which I did but with those stats you really need to time it for the last sex scene to make all three of them cum at the same time so instead if you want an easier ending just use a few of the days to increase the stats more instead.

Of course the easiest solution is to simply use a save editor to just increase both pat and skill.

The bad endings are exactly the same so if you have seen it once with Reina + Mao then you don't have to see it again.

When it comes to the game I have to say that while it is short and the h-scenes are not really the best the story even with the choppy translation made me laugh.

Also for people curious if there is NTR or not feel free to decide on your own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FiSheR999

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Surprisingly decent. Translation could definitely use more work, but the animated scenes are good enough, and the minigames aren't too annoying. MC spent half his lines wooing, though. The hardest part is making it past the second goal, but careful planning and saving make it easy. As for the NTR content, the tag here is warranted. While no actual stealing occurs, both the MC and the girlfriend cheat on each with the sister. Then there's the video collection the sister has with her "boyfriend." This stuff builds up NTR as a fetish, and it's played around the MC's perspective. Probably the most vanilla you can get with NTR. I'm more surprised there's no cheating or lesbian tag already.

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
Mc retarded bro. How you gonna get insecure when the 2 people you fucking want to fuck eachother? Fucking threesome maybe???? Trash ass mc ruins game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: osanaiko

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Mc retarded bro. How you gonna get insecure when the 2 people you fucking want to fuck eachother? Fucking threesome maybe???? Trash ass mc ruins game
Lol, yeah. The story telling is very awkward. He is literally incestuously cheating on his girlfriend, and then complains, that the two girls he loves the most, start to get along together for him and calls it cuckolding/NTR. While it is just a triangle relationship.

Reactions: xerfive

nhentainexusmilf

Oct 27, 2021
Some people are coping here, lil sis has always been loyal,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything kento is a paranoid fuck that has to lay off ntr stuff and was deluded enough to make a narrative himself.

Edit : Sister was a real mastermind though, It's good that she wasn't a bad girl else my boy kenta would have been cucked for real and lost everything. I think people here are coping if they think kento will be cucked in the future. I know that the creator is real pessimist dude but i don't think Reina or mao will cuck him seeing how much they love him and have been with him since childhood. I hope the creator leaves this masterpiece alone and not make a stupid sequel.

Proof ? This game does not have bad ends where he gets cucked and even in bad ends her sister says she will be there for him

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes