RPGM Completed My Sexually Experienced Lil Sis Lends Me Her Pussy [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
closest thing to ntr? never seen this cg throughout the game and it doesnt look like the mc? idk could be dumb and it was in the game but cant interact with the tv anyways. only get it through true ending, doesnt show up on failure.
View attachment 2552347
It's not ntr, it's an AV video. During the second to final sequence of days, due to the mother being out of the house you can watch AV's on the TV instead of his computer. This is just the AV that he watches if you choose the TV during that period rather than pick a spot for sex with Mao.

Reactions: radioalien

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
TBH, it sounds better than the one who asked the captain of the basketball team to "practice" banging together, so he will know what to do when he finally gets a girlfriend. lmao
You are legally required to name that game. It's the same for five/six digit numbers when using an image from a hentai.

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
So perfectly good NTR ruined with wholesome romantic vanilla shit?
i mean you definitely get the feeling that sooner or later you will get NTRed, its like the dev prepares you and warns you and make you feel like its coming to luckily dont get NTRed, i like the twist, in fact, i like NTR because of the corruption not because of the NTR per se, so the MC winning at the end, makes the game better for me

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I'm at day 10. I have Patience 26, and Skill 59. I get +3 Patience and +2 skill from the night event this time around. I get +5 from the training items, but only for either Patients or Skill. It's basically a math game.

DayPatientsP + TSkillS + T

I need 55/95, so it's not possible. If I pull every point into Skill training, I still wouldn't get 95. There might be an issue caused by previous decisions. Maybe I bought too much ice cream? I've bought it three times. Once I fail, I'll see about an optimized route. Kind of depressing knowing I'll fail no matter what.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I'm at day 10. I have Patience 26, and Skill 59. I get +3 Patience and +2 skill from the night event this time around. I get +5 from the training items, but only for either Patients or Skill. It's basically a math game.

DayPatientsP + TSkillS + T

I need 55/95, so it's not possible. If I pull every point into Skill training, I still wouldn't get 95. There might be an issue caused by previous decisions. Maybe I bought too much ice cream? I've bought it three times. Once I fail, I'll see about an optimized route. Kind of depressing knowing I'll fail no matter what.
Don't ice cream at all. It is just waste of turn, but even then you probably won't reach 55 patience and 95 skill, dunno why it is like that.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is fucking bullshit. The game hard locks you out of proceeding in literally EVERY scenario EXCEPT this one. There is 0 room to maneuver around the numbers. I ended up with 40-90 and failed. Not to mention you need to skip buying ice cream at ALL times (it doesn't matter whatsoever). Imbalanced as fuck.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. 37-93 in stats also failed. Her mood refuses to improve on final day. I have no ice cream, I focused on stats. If I buy ice cream, I sacrifice stat gain.
I give up. Seems the dev has not playtested the numbers even once.
EDIT 2: I gave it one more try. 35-95 worked for me but I lucked out and triggered her good mood. It's still arbitrary bullshit with the numbers and it seems there's RNG involved.
EDIT 3: Just finished the game. The numbers conundrum above is pretty much the only hurdle. After that it's just a chain of scenes and events to watch. What a weird experience.

Last edited:

AsURAd

Apr 15, 2021
This is fucking bullshit. The game hard locks you out of proceeding in literally EVERY scenario EXCEPT this one. There is 0 room to maneuver around the numbers. I ended up with 40-90 and failed. Not to mention you need to skip buying ice cream at ALL times (it doesn't matter whatsoever). Imbalanced as fuck.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. 37-93 in stats also failed. Her mood refuses to improve on final day. I have no ice cream, I focused on stats. If I buy ice cream, I sacrifice stat gain.
I give up. Seems the dev has not playtested the numbers even once.
EDIT 2: I gave it one more try. 35-95 worked for me but I lucked out and triggered her good mood. It's still arbitrary bullshit with the numbers and it seems there's RNG involved.
EDIT 3: Just finished the game. The numbers conundrum above is pretty much the only hurdle. After that it's just a chain of scenes and events to watch. What a weird experience.
37-93 only works If you finish the game in a single go and do not save- load it. Only save after the challenges are finished. I don't know why it did not work on save-load during the challenge period.
This also applies to all other values, if your values are above 35–75 and you did not save/load the game, you will finish the
final challenge, but if you loaded any save before finishing the challenge, it will not work.
In the end for what this game is and provided, this play system is BS.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

farrelpd

Mar 18, 2019
37-93 only works If you finish the game in a single go and do not save- load it. Only save after the challenges are finished. I don't know why it did not work on save-load during the challenge period.
This also applies to all other values, if your values are above 35–75 and you did not save/load the game, you will finish the
final challenge, but if you loaded any save before finishing the challenge, it will not work.
In the end for what this game is and provided, this play system is BS.
If you using save editor, try to use 50/80 and don't pause or even slow down when you fuck. It's the most balance for me and always works.

Reactions: AsURAd

AFMZFL

Mar 26, 2022
this game is the META of NTR. like beyond the bounds, the true final boss of NTR, yall cant even understand the level of Psy-Op his sister is pulling

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I find the mom's story line after day 21, hilarious if you keep talking for her before peeking.

Also that couple scene and living room av scene is annoying because it wastes a turn but are mini-eggs you prob can figure out from going to the store and talking each time and not buying ice cream.

Also you'll laugh when you find out who the big bro is if you played the manager storyline

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes