RPGM Completed My Sexually Experienced Lil Sis Lends Me Her Pussy [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5a6a1797e51ba85aa0cb9404e9fac4a3.png

Overview:
Kento, who will start university life with his childhood girlfriend in a month,
has a worry that he can't tell anyone...
He has never made his partner cum.
Moreover, he can't figure out if her expressionless girlfriend, Rena feels good or not.
...At this rate, I'm going to be cuckolded, just like the stories in hentai manga...!!!
While Kento's thinking like that, one person appears in front of him—
It's his younger sister, Mao, who seems to have a lot of sex experience.

"Fuh, okay~ I'll let you graduate from having a weak dick~"
So, a horny relationship with his lil sis begins.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: Hoi Hoi Hoi
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Guide

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d1fd9db309f21a48d300847e37855cf4.png 22d903aecfa9bf40aeadb57e08761a28.png 130f5be6a9a412daa9ac887ea65de2c7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The netorare only happens in the bad endings or it happens in the main storyline? The description makes it seem like it just happens if you fail to learn with your sister.
To me it feels like there are two routes, one where you get cucked and one where you get really good at sex, maybe even a sister route too.
Also it says I will get cuckolded if this keeps up, rather than she will break up with me if this keeps up.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
He has never made his partner cum.
"At this rate, I'm going to be cuckolded, just like the stories in hentai manga...!!"
:rolleyes: He is actually in a HENTAI game... CUCK-kun, the beginning...

TBH, it sounds better than the one who asked the captain of the basketball team to "practice" banging together, so he will know what to do when he finally gets a girlfriend. lmao

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
In the Walkthrough document the symbols "◎", "○", "△" are used. In Japanese bureaucratic culture these mean "very good", "good" and "average/borderline acceptable"

Patience > 55 - ◎ (Patience score > 55 is Very good)
Patience > 45 - ○ (Patience score > 45 is Good)
Patience > 35 - △ (Patience score > 35 is Acceptable)

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
It's a bit ironic. Since if the genders were reversed all the usual suspects would be crying and raging about this being unavoidable ntr. Ya know, since he's technically cheating on his gf with his sister n all that. :sneaky: :KEK:
I know they've got different terms for it, like netorare is the one from the perspective of the cuck, netori is the perspective of the bull, but what's the one for the perspective of the one being taken?

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I know they've got different terms for it, like netorare is the one from the perspective of the cuck, netori is the perspective of the bull, but what's the one for the perspective of the one being taken?
Hmm, you know I'm not sure if there is one. Think it's just packaged as netorare when it happens. Usually how the story is sold anyway. Tends to go hand in hand with corruption though for sure.

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
Is this reverse NTR or missed tags? Does the sister actually steal the brother from the girlfriend?

Envi1312

Jul 4, 2017
Don't want to spoil much, but after finishing the game using the guide, it's way more vanilla than expected. Personally, I liked it, but NTR-seekers probably won't find what they're looking for, while there's still enough content in it to upset the more militant NTR-haters, so it's hard to confidently recommend it. For a middle-of-the-road player like me though, it was a nice little game.

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
there is not actual NTR in the game, it pretty wholesome, good incest game and pretty vanilla in a way too

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes