RPGM Completed My Sexually Experienced Lil Sis Lends Me Her Pussy [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
Save file nearing the end and CG room after true end, which I think unlocks all cgs (maybe?). The story is quite hilarious and the MC is very stupid LMAO I recommend to play the game and use this save to take a peek I guess. I don't think I see any netorare CGs but according to earlier posts there should be a scene if you fail the mission (?) so I don't think I've got those ones. Too lazy to look for ntr scenes.

Last edited:

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Whole game takes a bit under an hour to finish.

The gist of the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last minigame, doing both Reina and Mao at the same time and having to make all 3 cum together, going slow and changing whenever your cum bar passed the fingered girl seemed to do the trick. Ymmv.

Both "bad" ends and the final ending drop you into a room to rewatch the scenes and CG you've opened, though there's no label, you have to guess/remember the order they appeared.

CTRL is your friend, helps you skip the endless "...wooooo... wooooooo" of the MC. Seriously, half the text is that.
So the ntr tag is a red herring by the developer? Pretty ballsy of them if so.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I'm curious about what the bad ends are, but not curious enough to replay. I focused mostly on getting decent stats and didn't bother with the ice cream. This seemed to be enough to get the true end on my first playthrough.

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
the bad ends have no erotic content and are just the MC crying about being bad at sex and getting kicked into the recollection room early.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
So the ntr tag is a red herring by the developer? Pretty ballsy of them if so.
It sure looks like it. All the NTR is in the MC's head, so to speak, since he's too much of a wimp with zero self-steem

I'm curious about what the bad ends are, but not curious enough to replay. I focused mostly on getting decent stats and didn't bother with the ice cream. This seemed to be enough to get the true end on my first playthrough.
From what I've seen, the bad end is the sister implying you'll get dumped because you suck at sex, then you're taken to the CG/Crystal room.

zeuzechi

Jun 5, 2020
How did you edit the JSON files? I am a translator for Spanish, and it would greatly help me if you could answer me. Thank you for reading

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Gotta advance more. Once mom goes on a trip, you can fuck your sis on the roof
Not that one I found out how to do it go up and down 3 times and you overhear a couple having sex up there. You get 4 patience and 1 skill and it skips time

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
How did you edit the JSON files? I am a translator for Spanish, and it would greatly help me if you could answer me. Thank you for reading
Use a tool like this, and then manually edit if the ML translation is not correct.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
game is retarded, you need to train in specific order otherwise entire run is messed up. Dev should stick to drawing, not making games, it's utterly retarded and frustrating experience

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Of course this is an NTR game. The MC is cucking his girlfriend with his sister. What, do you think it's only NTR when it happens to a man? Seems like some sexist double standards to me! Equal tagging rights for cuckqueans!

radioalien

Nov 25, 2018
closest thing to ntr? never seen this cg throughout the game and it doesnt look like the mc? idk could be dumb and it was in the game but cant interact with the tv anyways. only get it through true ending, doesnt show up on failure.
1681711065503.png

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes