RPGM Completed My Sexually Experienced Lil Sis Lends Me Her Pussy [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I know they've got different terms for it, like netorare is the one from the perspective of the cuck, netori is the perspective of the bull, but what's the one for the perspective of the one being taken?
From the perspective of the one being taken is still netorare... or a shit ton of netorare hentai need to have its genre changed now

Aug 20, 2022
so at day 12-13 if you have stats at 44 and 76 you should be able to clear it. she have to have the heart icon on the left side in the sex scene. so let sex scene play until your stamina run out and let it pause then until your stamina is back to 100% and both orgasm meter are back down to 0 then resume you should be able to make her cum and clear the mission.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I know they've got different terms for it, like netorare is the one from the perspective of the cuck, netori is the perspective of the bull, but what's the one for the perspective of the one being taken?
Perspective is only part of it and not required. Assuming standard genders, Mc <-> F <-(>) M(MMMM)

Netorare - Designed to evoke feelings of jealousy in the player, usually male MC perspective and heavy focus on original relationship.
Netori - Designed to enjoy watching the male MC get cucked, usually other males or female perspective.
Netorase - Male MC wants to get cucked. Can be a combination of both feelings above, or its own weird thing.

Reverse NTR would be about the opposite of Netorase. Designed to evoke a feeling of validation and desirability in the player. This can happen if its women pursuing the man for instance. Reverse NTR is essentially either a harem game or a love/lust triangle, favoring the guy.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
-Whole thing-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess you need to be good in sex if you want to maintain relationship with your lover.
Ask someone other than you know to practice sex! Like your sister or aunt!
Also nice throwback to previous games.
They planning to made this into trilogy or long series i guess.
You can still play this. It is a stand alone but chronologically, it is just 2.0005 (that how small it affect the mainline. Unless they plan to involve this deeper.)

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Whole game takes a bit under an hour to finish.

The gist of the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last minigame, doing both Reina and Mao at the same time and having to make all 3 cum together, going slow and changing whenever your cum bar passed the fingered girl seemed to do the trick. Ymmv.

Both "bad" ends and the final ending drop you into a room to rewatch the scenes and CG you've opened, though there's no label, you have to guess/remember the order they appeared.

CTRL is your friend, helps you skip the endless "...wooooo... wooooooo" of the MC. Seriously, half the text is that.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes