RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

magiclamp

Apr 22, 2018
I click on dazed version download link, use 7 zip to extract, open the folder and I don’t see how to actually start and play the game. I must be stupid and doing something wrong if someone can help
You need the base game itself.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
dazedanon Hi dude, just letting you know that this game got updated to the version 1.2.9

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks, looks like bug fixes. I'll put it on my todo but not super high priority atm.
Don't worry, the 1.27 version still works just fine. Personally I think this could wait until the dev releases the big DLC he wants for this game that will add a lot of stuff.

Btw the dev also wants to remake the first game in the sequel's engine, he says we wants to release it at the same time as the DLC for the second game. The first game already has a good translation that you can find in other forums (I could share it here when that time comes), when the remake gets here would it be possible to add the old translation to it?

Reactions: phoenix31

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Don't worry, the 1.27 version still works just fine. Personally I think this could wait until the dev releases the big DLC he wants for this game that will add a lot of stuff.

Btw the dev also wants to remake the first game in the sequel's engine, he says we wants to release it at the same time as the DLC for the second game. The first game already has a good translation that you can find in other forums (I could share it here when that time comes), when the remake gets here would it be possible to add the old translation to it?
Eh, doubtful. New engine means new lines of code and likely new scripts. Even if u extracted all the lines from the old tl, it would be hard if not impossible to inject it into a remake.

You can probably count on me doing the dlc tho.

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
Guys I'm trying to make this game work on joy play. I can make the Japanese version work just fine on android my problem is that when I try to get the files to then translate the Japanese version into the English version I simply can't it literally translates the tittle of the game only.IDK can someone give me some tips about what to do plz.

Reactions: Mistervd

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
is there any game like this with the trap its rare for me to see a game where they act include a trap as an option

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
anyone else's game animations slow down a ton from front-facing positions compared to ones from behind?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
also how to fish any way > i win the grass ski twice yet i dont see the secret spot nor the fishing rob