RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
anybody knows how to make progress with the aunt? i had a scene when shota peek at the bathroom's lock and saw her masturbating with a dildo and then they had sex, but nothing happened in the next days besides that

Reactions: Mistervd

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone know how to continue Yuu storyline, I've gotten to the point where the paper plane will fly off without a measurement, but haven't been able to figure out where to go from here. The game says the northern, but the only thing I'm seeing North is the villa. Which leads to events that feel unrelated to Yuu.

Also, does anyone know how to do repeated events with Maki, she's stopped showing up at the ski resort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

BillyZarp

Jun 23, 2022
Guys I'm trying to make this game work on joy play. I can make the Japanese version work just fine on android my problem is that when I try to get the files to then translate the Japanese version into the English version I simply can't it literally translates the tittle of the game only.IDK can someone give me some tips about what to do plz.
Can you share yours, please?