RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

magiclamp

Apr 22, 2018
also how to fish any way > i win the grass ski twice yet i dont see the secret spot nor the fishing rob
I don't know if the game has changed since when I played it a while back, but pretty sure the fishing rod is not from winning the ski, I think it was from one of the bug battles?

Reactions: phoenix31

koko972016

Nov 1, 2023
Guys, I have a problem with displaying character images. I interact with the character but the pictures don't appear does anyone know how to fix this? Снимок экрана (26).png

Reactions: Mistervd

Rey02223

Jan 14, 2024
View attachment 2854257

Commissioned by: Deserve-And-Enjoy

Translated and Edited by DonOps, Deserve-And-Enjoy JanForShort and Shivu.

Otherwise let me know if I missed anything else. If you find any issues with the MTL post your save along with a description of the problem.

Installation:
1. Extract to game directory using 7zip (No promises other extractors will work)
2. Replace All.

(More Stable) (Updated Regularly)
(More Manual Edits) (Outdated)

--

Consider Supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

Enjoy c:

Contributors:
- Translated Medals and Fixed Uncensored Patch
- Decensor work and general cleanup/translation of images
How can i download

Crimex

May 23, 2018
Having some odd issues with loading assets or pictures, happens if I enter the shed by the Skiing resort or on day 15 when returning home for dinner. I get both errors in the 1.1.1 release and 1.2.7 version, completely stuck now as I can't continue to the next day.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Is fishing bugged for anyone else? Whenever I try to fish (at a valid spot), MC talks about not being allowed to fish in the living room, then he just stops and the fish at the spot just disappears.

Nevermind, fishing only works after a specific date. The error message you get is just a bit janky.

sashadd

Nov 24, 2018
For version 1.2.8
1. Download from dazed github (main branch with translation for ver. 1.2.7) and extract it in game folder with replacement.
2. Extract with replacement js.zip into www game folder. This will fix achievements and some other bugs.

sashadd

Nov 24, 2018
For version 1.2.8
1. Download from dazed github (main branch with translation for ver. 1.2.7) and extract it in game folder with replacement.
2. Extract with replacement js.zip into www game folder. This will fix achievements and some other bugs.
False positive on virus total, dont worry

изображение_2024-01-27_143739336.png

Xenotine

Apr 17, 2020
Is Mika glitched or something? I won the cardboard box sled race and unlocked her gym outfit scene, but ever since then she has just been loitering at the school in the mornings and there are no more sled races. All she says is if I'm here to feed the chickens again lol. I'm trying to get closer to her.

Last edited:

JigglyJohn

Apr 4, 2018
For version 1.2.8
just me or are all the sex scenes not animated?

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Ah, it's back.

Anyway has anyone figured out why the most scenes are slow? only doggystyle is fine for me. It's also *not* a spec problem, 7th gen i7 CPU on an SSD shouldn't struggle with this animated/L2D stuff.

Toshiro638

Jun 15, 2023
Hi. Can you tell me please which one rpg maker do they use in this game. Like it's RPG Maker MZ, RPG Maker MV or etc