RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
1692138448389.png

Commissioned by: Deserve-And-Enjoy

Translated and Edited by DonOps, Deserve-And-Enjoy JanForShort and Shivu.

Otherwise let me know if I missed anything else. If you find any issues with the MTL post your save along with a description of the problem.

Installation:
1. Extract to game directory using 7zip (No promises other extractors will work)
2. Replace All.

(More Stable) (Updated Regularly)
(More Manual Edits) (Outdated)

--

Consider Supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

Enjoy c:

Contributors:
- Translated Medals and Fixed Uncensored Patch
- Decensor work and general cleanup/translation of images

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
thanks, it worked.

also a heads up.
when loading an existing save from the JP ver, all the character names will be in Japanese/untransulated.
you can fix that by starting fresh save in a new game or NG+.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
v1.11.

But it might work fine with older versions. You can try it and find out. If not, you can find links to the game in the translation thread if you search it.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
does this MTL will synchronize with future update or it's just exclusive to the version 1.1.1?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It's not a fault of the MTL, I've tested it without it and it still has the same issue. I'm looking into why it may be happening but I'm not familiar with the changes of the modded version of the game so it's a bit difficult for me to pinpoint the exact issue. Deserve-And-Enjoy perhaps you have an idea of what the problem might be?

Save file slot 13 is an easy way to reproduce this issue.

Edit: If someone could get me a copy of the original files (unmodded), I could do a compare and probably put a fix in for the issue.

Last edited:

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
It's not a fault of the MTL, I've tested it without it and it still has the same issue. I'm looking into why it may be happening but I'm not familiar with the changes of the modded version of the game so it's a bit difficult for me to pinpoint the exact issue. Deserve-And-Enjoy perhaps you have an idea of what the problem might be?

Save file slot 13 is an easy way to reproduce this issue.

Edit: If someone could get me a copy of the original files (unmodded), I could do a compare and probably put a fix in for the issue.
Here's a link to a completely unmodified copy of the game. Vexstear already did some digging into this yesterday on the main game thread, it seems like something in the CommonEvents file is broken in the modified versions. Replacing the CommonEvents file with the one of the unmodified copy fixes the shopkeeper, but also causes the CommonEvents to be in Japanese agian (since its not translated).

• Hey there
Reactions: Vexstear

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here's a link to a completely unmodified copy of the game. Vexstear already did some digging into this yesterday on the main game thread, it seems like something in the CommonEvents file is broken in the modified versions. Replacing the CommonEvents file with the one of the unmodified copy fixes the shopkeeper, but also causes the CommonEvents to be in Japanese agian (since its not translated).
Thanks, Worst case scenario I'll just retranslate that file.

That being said what a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE upload site lmao.

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks, Worst case scenario I'll just retranslate that file.

That being said what a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE upload site lmao.
At least it doesn't have Mega's stupid Download limit :p. I'll be sure to choose a better host next time

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
At least it doesn't have Mega's stupid Download limit :p. I'll be sure to choose a better host next time
I had to click the link like 8 times before it gave me one that wasn't a virus lol.

Appreciate it though, thanks to you a fix for the shopkeeper issue has been pushed. However the uncensored patch no longer works. If someone really wants it probably best to wait until someone fixes that bug in the modded version. Otherwise, you can use the attached Github link to go back a few commits and reapply the old version with the broken shopkeeper but working uncensored patch.

Reactions: NoodleX2

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I had to click the link like 8 times before it gave me one that wasn't a virus lol.

Appreciate it though, thanks to you a fix for the shopkeeper issue has been pushed. However the uncensored patch no longer works. If someone really wants it probably best to wait until someone fixes that bug in the modded version. Otherwise, you can use the attached Github link to go back a few commits and reapply the old version with the broken shopkeeper but working uncensored patch.
I have posted a working file here, I did the demosaic/uncensor edit per Deserve-And-Enjoy 's instructions from page 3 of the other thread. It's for version 1.1.1
PS.: megaup ads do suck, but the speed there is pretty good.
ObamaSan If you restart your modem (and have a dynamic IP), you can bypass the download limit.
Also, the seemingly best sites used here are: GOFILE - PIXELDRAIN - MIXDROP - UPLOADHAVEN

Reactions: NoodleX2

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
I have posted a working file here, I did the demosaic/uncensor edit per Deserve-And-Enjoy 's instructions from page 3 of the other thread. It's for version 1.1.1
PS.: megaup ads do suck, but the speed there is pretty good.
ObamaSan If you restart your modem (and have a dynamic IP), you can bypass the download limit.
Also, the seemingly best sites used here are: GOFILE - PIXELDRAIN - MIXDROP - UPLOADHAVEN
We already got the uncensor working again - Did the edit form page 3 myself earlier and got it approved on the main GitHub repo so it should all be good now.