• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I will need the latest version of the game and have to merge the new changes with Git. Its no issue to do but I need the latest patch/copy of the game.
Are the flyers translated already? here's the game for you to update by the way

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Are the flyers translated already? here's the game for you to update by the way
Thanks for sharing, hopefully we can get an update for this amazing translation

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i hate to say this i will wait for this update to come before fixing Dazed's final translation..they keep updating like an asshole...they said it is the last. same thing just like microsoft said to windows 10 windows 11..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheBomb90

Jan 18, 2018
Patch has been updated to 1.2.1. You will need the newest version of the game, the patch won't update you and wont work otherwise (probably).
The option (on and off) where you can customize Missionary style in Recollection Room on menu Settings is gone, and new scene and some of the line hasn't been translated at all, hope you could fix that

skullman606

Jul 17, 2021
playing on 1.2.1 and whenever i search the box that's supposed to have the handsaw i get a message saying "there is alot of junk here" also how im i suppose to keep track of/ know how to start certain quest lines. Also when towards mid day (orange sky) my character keeps pausing after every step and i cant pull out and of my equipment

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, I get the same issue when I tried to enter the secret waterfall area. It wouldn't let me pull out any equipment either.

The bug seemed to have triggered for me when I slept over a friend's house, and tried to do stuff to his mom without the flower. It initiated two events at the same time for some reason.

After that, any time I enter the river, it would make copies of myself. One in the river and one on land.

Hopefully, their next 1.2.2 update fixes any lingering bugs. >_<

Reactions: Mistervd

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
The translation is good, and the game is playable. Big thanks to everyone involved. I'd give you all a hug if I could.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Patch has been updated to 1.2.1. You will need the newest version of the game, the patch won't update you and wont work otherwise (probably).
I'm so sorry for this but there's an update mind updating it again? Here's the game

Reactions: dazedanon

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
The option (on and off) where you can customize Missionary style in Recollection Room on menu Settings is gone, and new scene and some of the line hasn't been translated at all, hope you could fix that
playing on 1.2.1 and whenever i search the box that's supposed to have the handsaw i get a message saying "there is alot of junk here" also how im i suppose to keep track of/ know how to start certain quest lines. Also when towards mid day (orange sky) my character keeps pausing after every step and i cant pull out and of my equipment
Yeah, I get the same issue when I tried to enter the secret waterfall area. It wouldn't let me pull out any equipment either.

The bug seemed to have triggered for me when I slept over a friend's house, and tried to do stuff to his mom without the flower. It initiated two events at the same time for some reason.

After that, any time I enter the river, it would make copies of myself. One in the river and one on land.

Hopefully, their next 1.2.2 update fixes any lingering bugs. >_<
I'm so sorry for this but there's an update mind updating it again? Here's the game

i recommend to mina-san to use stable v1.1.1 cause 1.2.1 has a bug idk it was caused by a translation or an game engine(currently reproducing it to find a solution and report it to daz if needed)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

i recommend to mina-san to use stable v1.1.1 cause 1.2.1 has a bug idk it was caused by a translation or an game engine(currently reproducing it to find a solution and report it to daz if needed)
Alright But This is a new version update Didn't this fix those? I mean How many people encountered this bug and what day and event?

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Alright But This is a new version update Didn't this fix those? I mean How many people encountered this bug and what day and event?
new update has no bugs (raw edition) and a translated 1.2.1 has bugs (e.g. sex scene selection,time sync, others, a lot, can't specify anymore im listing it)...so either fix manually (long time) or start from scratch (short time)...

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
new update has no bugs (raw edition) and a translated 1.2.1 has bugs (e.g. sex scene selection,time sync, others, a lot, can't specify anymore im listing it)...so either fix manually (long time) or start from scratch (short time)...
What do you mean by start from scratch? You mean use the ChatGPT on it again?