• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

Phvpark

Jun 29, 2018
Thank you so much <3 and all contributors, i purchased the game on release day but was collecting dust until this translation got out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for this! This is a good way to wait for a manual translation. It's actually pretty good

Reactions: dazedanon

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Getting a loading error message. Something about not being able to find a voice file and to retry, then it just keeps appearing when I close the message.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Getting a loading error message. Something about not being able to find a voice file and to retry, then it just keeps appearing when I close the message.
Are you on 1.12? If yes send a save and screenshot.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I think it was a locale issue. I changed my system to Japanese and have not yet gotten the error.
In my case the name of the file it is trying to load is different than the actual file, instead of Voice_Player_40_sugoi…Hda….ogg it is trying to load Voice_Player_40_sugoi_Hda.ogg (which was not the case without the patch). Renaming fixes this, but it remains to be seen what else might be affected.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The flyers are still untranslated, I was using a tool previously which was able to translate them as well so I believe it should be possible to translate the text put onto said flyers (though the tool caused major performance issues and the MTL was simply bad which is why I am grateful for this patch).

Reactions: Mistervd

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon how do you inject a translation(e.g. contribution, etc) into latest 1.2.1 raw? is that possible or needed something to do it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will need the latest version of the game and have to merge the new changes with Git. Its no issue to do but I need the latest patch/copy of the game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I will need the latest version of the game and have to merge the new changes with Git. Its no issue to do but I need the latest patch/copy of the game.
Just posted it XD I think the game will update one more time after a few days too but kinda excited to play the new update