• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

bennyardian123

Sep 16, 2023
How to trigger Mika final event? I only found her in school by morning and bathroom in evening, and nothing happened.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How to trigger Mika final event? I only found her in school by morning and bathroom in evening, and nothing happened.

beat the kid boss box sliding mini-game again and she'll show up.
after that you'll find her instead of boss, then beat her in the box sliding mini-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i already downloaded it but the custom missionary posistion and cowgirl position on settings are gone
you can use MTOOL with bing for version 1.2.7 if you want to fix the bug and fap immediately but that was impractical due to miss on translation and accuracy...
*i discovered the some outdated translation data from dazed will not work with current ver1.2.7...
1697561820765.png
i currently working on my own from scratch but it was 85 done(*left with mainly dialogues and selections)

Last edited:

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
you can use MTOOL with bing for version 1.2.7 if you want to fix the bug and fap immediately but that was impractical due to miss on translation and accuracy...
*i discovered the some outdated translation data from dazed will not work with current ver1.2.7...
View attachment 3013568
i currently working on my own from scratch but it was 85 done(*left with mainly dialogues and selections)
thanks bro gonna wait

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I will still be keeping my MTL up to date FYI. I always give it a few days because devs like to push updates back to back. BTW if there are issues and for some reason I don't respond here, its always better to go to my Discord and post it as I will definitely see it there.

Last edited:

Jan 29, 2019
idk if im retarded but without a guide im totally lost i dont know what im suppose to do next and whatt he fuck is goin on, hard to get new events and actually progress or maybe im stoopid

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
idk if im retarded but without a guide im totally lost i dont know what im suppose to do next and whatt he fuck is goin on, hard to get new events and actually progress or maybe im stoopid
Can click on the quote below for the guide on what to do and/or where to go. If you can't get everything unlocked in the 1st run, you can always try again in NG+ (MTL will call it "Strong New Game").

here you go, it's for old version 1.1.1 w/o new events description but I think it's don't needed

PS: achievements doesn't working again, idk, any version of translation it's 50\50 :C